+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No changes fo ASASSIN...? :(

Telaran

Default No changes fo ASASSIN...? :(

Was hoping to see some changes to the assassin soul, my favorite rogue play style for sure.

Assassin just does not seem that tuff/viable in WF's

I still have hope, maybe a little more down the line

Telaran

get this... positive spirit nonsense out of here.

there was 1 change, they removed stealth!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Haha you beat me to it.

Telaran

Ooops i totally messed up my title of the post

Soulwalker

Default Piss on it

I'm sick of this crap. I played a rogue through the Betas. Game was fun and rewarding .Rolled a rogue on live. (Assassin) Now they make more sweeping and broader changes than in Beta. WTF was Beta for? Trion has killed the game. /UNSUB

I am glad that GW2 and TERA will be released soonish.

Shadowlander

yeah and they wont ever make changes you dont like in those games!

Soulwalker

It's not just making changes. It's knee jerk changes. Smacks of WOW Just pre BC. Similar to Sony right after release of Age of Conan. Trion has made promises, and reneged on them.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Unchaste View Post
    It's not just making changes. It's knee jerk changes. Smacks of WOW Just pre BC. Similar to Sony right after release of Age of Conan. Trion has made promises, and reneged on them.
    I almost trust that Trion is balancing things out well. Its just they are working out bugs and for some reason they have to get mages and warriors to a balanced state where they think dps should be at.

I swear or have suspicion they have to wait till this is done, before they can buff mele rogues to be par.

lol im not renewing,

Telaran

I can't seem to reproduce any new problems with stealth. Mobs still can't see me. Still have the same old problems and vanish doesn't work sometimes. Still the infiltrator nerf made my switch around my assassin build a bit.

Rift Disciple

Why you reposting all the time that no rogue changes when Trion clearly posted that rogue changes wont get in 1.1 and will come after it in 1-2 week?

Quote Originally Posted by Hlaode View Post
    I can't seem to reproduce any new problems with stealth. Mobs still can't see me. Still have the same old problems and vanish doesn't work sometimes. Still the infiltrator nerf made my switch around my assassin build a bit.
    Its strange how some ppl cant reproduce it. Its more and more showing to be some kind of a bug that has to do with some broken talent maybe or something that messes thing up after the patch.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nalak View Post
    Why you reposting all the time that no rogue changes when Trion clearly posted that rogue changes wont get in 1.1 and will come after it in 1-2 week?
    Where has this been posted? ( I am not disputing that it might have been, i merely want to read it myself. )
    If a link to such a post would've appeared in large rogue balance related threads today a lot of subscriptions
    could have been saved.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Lachesis View Post
    Its strange how some ppl cant reproduce it. Its more and more showing to be some kind of a bug that has to do with some broken talent maybe or something that messes thing up after the patch.
    I am having a slight suspicion that it has to do with some people's soul points having been reset and some people's haven't.

Mine hadn't and i have the bug, it might be (just a theory!) fixable by resetting them myself?
    I'll have to test that although there's barely any logic to support such theory so try at your own risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast