+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flood the feedback databases, let's make them listen!!!

Rift Disciple

Default Flood the feedback databases, let's make them listen!!!

People have been saying the same thing all through alpha, beta, and launch: that rogue souls are worthless and do nothing that other classes don't do much better. Sabs were pretty much the only exception to the rule. Now those are gone too. Maybe the devs never got our feedback, maybe they just dont care, regardless, its time to say enough people. Start submitting waves of in game feedback/bug report forms every time you get 2 shotted in pvp, every time you're denied a group based on your insignificant dps, every time you get the jump on someone and fail to put any kind of dent in them while they laugh and instagib you, or dot you up and leave, or chain cc you to death. it's clear from the last handful of patches that the devs don't read the forums, and if they do it's very selectively. Make feedback tickets. Flood them.

And to the trolls who will tell us to shut up or to l2p, that we suck and we're imagining it: 1. You're not playing a rogue, 2. You're not level 50, 3. You yourself suck and need to l2p because any competent cleric, warrior, or Mage, can out-heal, out-tank, out-live, out-dps, and out-utility any and all rogue souls in their state as of 1.1
    Last edited by Zerixar; 03-30-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Soulwalker

My rogue rocks

Your rogue sucks

Continue to QQ on forums instead of learning to play the game

Cone
    Level 50 rogue
    51 pt Sin PvE
    Sin/BD/Inf PvP
    Last edited by cone0; 03-30-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by cone0 View Post
    My rogue rocks

Your rogue sucks

Cone
    Level 50 rogue
    51 pt Sin PvE
    Sin/BD/Inf PvP
    Nope, invalid, beastmaster warrior makes both your specs obsolete. Pyro does more damage and has more utility and in a lot of cases more survivability than you in both pvp and pve. All you do is run away well after your first attack from stealth fails. You're a kamikaze class and you succeed maybe 20% of the time. You bring nothing unique or viable to the fight. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by cone0 View Post
    My rogue rocks

Your rogue sucks

Cone
    Level 50 rogue
    51 pt Sin PvE
    Sin/BD/Inf PvP
    LoL been to T2? i doubt it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Feels like ****, my everyday group is running DSM and im sitting in meridian trying to process what just happened and why. Trying to come with a new soul and spec for PvE but nothing is working out..
    blahh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

This is mostly what I plan to do. If the changes get the class useless I will open a feedback ticket complaining.

I donīt expect the game to be flawless, but I expect that reasonable feedbacks will be considered in order to improve the game experience.

Lets give the changes a couple of days and see what we really got. This is also a good test to see how good the game is. A quick response to a mistake (if rogues get too bad) can be a good argument for me while I am trying to convince my friends to leave WoW and play RIFT.

If it fail I can just get back and play with them.

See ya

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    Feels like ****, my everyday group is running DSM and im sitting in meridian trying to process what just happened and why. Trying to come with a new soul and spec for PvE but nothing is working out..
    blahh.
    You wont find it man, there's no possible combination of souls and skills and rotations that will make you competitive dps at this point. I've blown through around 30 plat with respecs and a parser to test and it's just not there. A competent Mage, warrior, and in some cases cleric, will beat you.

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    LoL been to T2? i doubt it...
    No he's the type that sneaks up on somebody who's afk in town, unloads all of his DoTs and bursts on him, stealths, does it again, takes a screenshot, and runs off thinking he're pro since he had 70% of his HP left (reactive auto attacks).

You can tell by the 51 points in assassin.

+ Reply to Thread