+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Totally FUBAR

Thumbs down Totally FUBAR

Trions attempt at fixin rogues has made the useless and more fragile then ever. Sabo's feel and play like your fighting something 10 damn levels above yourself.

You know what SUCKS even more? To take all the time to lvl the rogue/sabo and you WASTE my thought and time to get him built and Tore the class up with just a few stupi and i repeat STUPID changes that could have been done ALOT better, if you would have bothered to think.

The only good side to this patch is < and i thank my wallet that you did this early > IS that i have found out how bad trion is for balancing with there crappy nerf stick.

So without having to say any more, aside from THANK YOU TRION. After my Sub is up i can save some money and trash this.

You do realize that these changes are not permanent and with the speed trion has done everything else, rogues will be fixed in like 2 weeks, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DocRx View Post
    You do realize that these changes are not permanent and with the speed trion has done everything else, rogues will be fixed in like 2 weeks, right?
    they will ahve nothing to fix in two weeks smart guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Telaran

2 weeks or a month, yeah that's pretty quick. Rogues will not be able to find a group for that time so they will know meridian like the back of their hand. If you have any questions where to find something in the main cities, ask a rogue.

Who needs guards giving people directions when you can ask a real person.

I'm pretty realistic and not much of a QQ'er - but I can't expect groups to carry me as a "dps" build while performing on par with a chloromancer, so I'm going to play Bard or tank while I wait for fixes, or maybe just finish leveling my alt.

If they don't boost rogue DPS, there isn't much point to playing the class unless you're a really big Bard fan.

Soulwalker

My rogue rocks

Your rogue sucks

Continue to QQ on forums instead of learning to play the game

Soulwalker

The sad part of this whole rogue event is it could have been dealt with simply. All they had to do was make Sab's charges hit individually like they did and make no other changes. Then the functionally stupid and mentally deficient that scream 1 shot, OP OP OP would see individual hits for our charges. End of balancing, and whining.

Trion, read this and take note. Fix what you broke while you still have people playing rogues.

I on the other hand will enjoy my momment in the sun, burning you *****es down with my mage.
    Last edited by Chingu; 03-30-2011 at 04:49 PM.

If this is there idea of FIXING, then ill be damned if i want to stick around 2 weeks just to see how they FIX me again.

They FIXED us alright. That kind of stupidity i dont need in my game time.
    Basically they just screwed there reputation, but on the good side they probably beat the all time record for Nerf Bat Screwups.

I;m surfing the web righ now , checking out whats do for release soon. Like most companys they wont admit when they are wrong and probably wont fix it for a long time. Like the other poster said, we wont be able to get groups or even go outside much befor we get PVP owned.

What a waste of time building this character has been, now to have to give it up because someones dumb butt cant see common sence.

Also cant believe they nerfed TWO of the rogue souls. Holy crap trion why dont you just get rid of the rogue souls all together and just have warrior, mage, cleric? Why not since rogues are worthless now, might as well.

Thats 2 weeks longer then it should have taken.

I don't want to spend the next two weeks begging people to take me in their instances and hitting 50% less damage then warriors and mages in warfronts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

Soulwalker

no they did not need nerf sab at all
    all this crap because of pvp right ?
    then tag one or two skill when in pvp it doing x not y
    so much for pvp not geting in way off pve right

Thumbs down

Right now im into this game for about 60 bucks, no big deal.

Not long befor the Sub on the free time is out anyways. So if they cant fix what they screwed up by then, i cant see continuing to pay any money for something that isnt fun as it was.

As for rerolling and making another class, why the hell would i do that? If i wanted to play a damn mage i would have made one. So if your game doesnt have the character class i want to play or they just plain suck because you gutted them, then screw that.

Better to pay and play something thats fun, then stay with a company that doesnt know crap about what they are doing?

Shield of Telara

all you QQers need to wash the sand out of your lady parts and play the game.. if you require something to be broken and overpowered to have fun then MMOs are not for you... go play some crappy action adventure game you can use cheat codes on...

MMOs change from week to week, and trion is actually doing an amazing job with this month old game. give it another month and it will be better

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    all you QQers need to wash the sand out of your lady parts and play the game.. if you require something to be broken and overpowered to have fun then MMOs are not for you... go play some crappy action adventure game you can use cheat codes on...

MMOs change from week to week, and trion is actually doing an amazing job with this month old game. give it another month and it will be better
    For the love of god, why do you keep posting? You say we need to go play a different game because we are bad and had to use an op soul to do anything. Then, you tell us that in a month things will get better? Why do things need to get better if everything is okay?

If MMOs change week to week, then why do we have to wait a month? Are you high?

Rift Chaser

See the problem is trion dont have months to fix things,This year is big in mmo market we have gw2 at some point tera also and not to forget swtor so mistake wont be tolerated too much by any gamers considering there will be tons of options soon enought.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post

Your obviously one of the ****** bags that got killed by sabo's so you come here to run your mouth about what we are talking about OUR class.

Why dont you go log back into the game and shut up. Dont worry your little head over what we are posting on the changes to OUR class.

And if your going to say you play a Sabo, then i say your a Fanboy and you still should shut your pie hole.

Look at the posts you ****. MOST if not more DONT likie the changes and think they screwed it up.
    Not just Sabo's but hell you even have people that play other class's that think the nerf was a bit to far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast