+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where the bleep are the devs or moderators?

Shadowlander

Default Where the bleep are the devs or moderators?

Can we please get some blue feedback here? There is plenty of grief from the Rogue community, give us something please.

The Trion poster's names are purple.

Excuse me sir, your WoW is showing.

How did they manage to do this right before the end of free month beyond me lol.. way to go TRION

im too upset to even rage... gonna go raid in AoC for now i guess... whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Telaran

They dont care about rogues...Isn't it obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    The problem with Warriors is that there is no give and take.
    While other class have to decide, "Hrrmm....do I want more health and decreased damage? Or more damage and less survivability? Or sacrifice some for a stun/cc?",
    The Warriors just get to say, "ooohlookiehere! I'll take some more Damage here, some improved survivability here, and some extra aoe-CC and a few stuns here. Hell, lets throw in a charge and some Burst-AoE damage while we're at it. Maybe a self-heal too. Sounds good!"
    That's the problem.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphyna View Post
    The Trion poster's names are purple.

Excuse me sir, your WoW is showing.
    My what? I know they're purple you silly tranny. Should I ask where are all the purple names then?
    Last edited by Dienekes; 03-30-2011 at 05:48 PM.

I doubt we are going to see one. If they were going to come say something to us here they would have by now.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Rift Disciple

It kind of shows their incompetence to do this right before the first billing hits. Bad management all the away around.

Soulwalker

I don't blame them for not giving us rogues anything. The amount of constructive feedback is minimal. All that is on here is "I'm canceling my sub" or "I just deleted my rogue". Its funny how insecure some people are and they come to forums hoping to get sympathy or maybe the slightest bit of attention but that's a whole different issue. How would you react to a bunch of whiny *****holes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    Can we please get some blue feedback here? There is plenty of grief from the Rogue community, give us something please.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3cOQ2dgCsg

^^^This is what Trion thinks about us rogues!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Camshaft View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3cOQ2dgCsg

^^^This is what Trion thinks about us rogues!
    ROFL good one

Soulwalker

I know where they are

THEY ARE PLAYING THERE PYRO MAGES!

Shadowlander

One of our very own Rogues posted a pretty compelling and detailed plan for how to fix Rogues on General Class. Many other Rogues /signed off on it. It actually hadn't been taken over by griefers or trolls in the yet last time I looked at it.

And it got locked. Still no griefers or trolls. Apparently it is policy to lock threads about people quiting the game? Even if they used the opportunity to detail problems and solutions revolving around why they quit? I did not realize that was censored here.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    They're busy locking my 5 star threads of constructive feedback on fixing Rogues.

Like I said, the writing's on the wall, friends. Maybe I should just go ahead and uninstall now instead of waiting for April 4th.
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Assasinator View Post
    I don't blame them for not giving us rogues anything. The amount of constructive feedback is minimal. All that is on here is "I'm canceling my sub" or "I just deleted my rogue". Its funny how insecure some people are and they come to forums hoping to get sympathy or maybe the slightest bit of attention but that's a whole different issue. How would you react to a bunch of whiny *****holes?
    Really, I know you learned that little tactic as a young boy, and have never tired of wheeling it out in the decade(s) you've felt the need to share that old, used up nag with everyone else, but really, you are wrong.

They have had two months of constructive feed-back. Since that has apparently failed to make an impression, perhaps this will.

I'm thinking about canceling to by the way. That's not to make an impression, that's cause I've seen this attitude before and I don't particularly care to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by krispydude View Post
    It kind of shows their incompetence to do this right before the first billing hits. Bad management all the away around.
    so you would prefer them to wait till you pay for next month and then apply the patch? ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast