+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: what a bunch of dumb ****s the makers of this game are

Soulwalker

Default what a bunch of dumb ****s the makers of this game are

dont care if i get banned or w/e but the makers are this game are ****ing stupid as anything, rogues cant kill **** IM AND ****ING MAD ABOUT THAT HOW THE **** DO I KILL A HEALER? WARRIORS JUST ROLL THROUGH ME, MAGES ****ING 1 SHOT ME, AND NOW I GOTTA PAY 25 MORE PLAT FOR A ARMOR HORSE THE **** IS THAT **** COST 100 THIS MORNING NOW IT COST 125 **** YOU MAKE YOU RAGE Harder then i did in halo

Gee, I guess you told them. What with all the '*' and all.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
    Retired from the forum community 12/19/2017

Soulwalker

called venting and yes i do feel better

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    dont care if i get banned or w/e but the makers are this game are ****ing stupid as anything, rogues cant kill **** IM AND ****ING MAD ABOUT THAT HOW THE **** DO I KILL A HEALER? WARRIORS JUST ROLL THROUGH ME, MAGES ****ING 1 SHOT ME, AND NOW I GOTTA PAY 25 MORE PLAT FOR A ARMOR HORSE THE **** IS THAT **** COST 100 THIS MORNING NOW IT COST 125 **** YOU MAKE YOU RAGE Harder then i did in halo
    I pretty much agree.

Telaran

/Signed.

I love the part at the end where he suddenly stops yelling and returns to lowercase.

Plane Walker

+1 whoever in charge of balancing should be banned.

LMAO!

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

All I got out of your post is that you really like asterisks. Yeah well, I like asterisks too buddy, but you don't need to tell the whole world about it!

Keep that **** to yourself.

/Signed
    I cant believe they managed to turn a fanboi into a hater in 1 day

clueless ********
    Last edited by Blays; 03-30-2011 at 04:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Funny thing is i agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaalith View Post
    Hello rogues, look at your dps. Now back to mine, now back at your dps, now back to mine.
    Sadly it isn't like mine. But if you stopped playing a broken class and rerolled as a mage yours could feel like mine.
    Look down, back up. Where are you? You're respawning. Everything is possible when you're a bright wizard. I'm on a horse.

Plane Walker

all it takes is 1 idiot to screwup the game and make ppl leave.

Soulwalker

Default Really

Seriously devs, plz do something about this. Rogues are honestly behind the curve in most ways. I love Rift, I have from the start, I really don't like to see such a fun and potentially long lived MMO like this, marred by some very serious balance issues.

Alot of people will quit simply because they will be forced to play class's they dont want to , just so they dont get owned every time there out someplace in the world.

WTG trion, nice screw up.

You need to read the forum post on punctuation, grammer and how to effectively influence your audience. I just see the ramblings of a 13 year old here.
    It is only the dead who have seen the end of war. - Plato

Plane Touched

Saboteurs needed to be adjusted. But so did every other rogue soul in the game. This patch should have never released until everybody could be happy about it, not taking a gigantic **** on one class and telling them to wait until 1.2 when they might get a fix.

You always hear people saying "DEVS HATE THIS CLASS!" or "DEVS PLAY <INSERT CLASS>!" in every mmo, but I'm really starting to think somebody at Trion has a huge hate ***** against rogues. I cannot for the life of me fathom how they believe the class is in any way fair or balanced when the gap between it and every other calling is so starkly obvious. The fact we have numerous dev interviews all over the place saying the game is close to balanced now is just the icing on the cake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast