+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: hard concrete numbers on sab dps - CC - Caelia the Stormtouched

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    160

    Default hard concrete numbers on sab dps - CC - Caelia the Stormtouched

    DPS Cleric - 690
    DPS Sab (me) - 490
    Tank - 220
    ... everyone else healing

    these are the actual numbers, no rounding

    i did 28.05% of the damage, the cleric did 44.12%

    thanks trion!

  2. #2
    Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Yea, I can confirm numbers similar to this with a Cleric I play with as well. They massively out DPS any ranged Rogue spec.

    GSB: 5/5, RoS: 4/4, HK: 10/11
    GP: 4/4, DH: 4/4

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireWraith View Post
    Yea, I can confirm numbers similar to this with a Cleric I play with as well. They massively out DPS any ranged Rogue spec.
    im wondering why my guild would ever want me in a t2/gs group again if a cleric has more utility while out-dpsing me at the same time

    perhaps trion can answer this question?

  4. #4
    Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durak View Post
    im wondering why my guild would ever want me in a t2/gs group again if a cleric has more utility while out-dpsing me at the same time

    perhaps trion can answer this question?
    Reroll a Cleric. It's what just about all my lvl 50 friends did. You literally can just 5-man an instance with all Clerics and probably be more efficient than any other class combination.

    It's called balance...

    GSB: 5/5, RoS: 4/4, HK: 10/11
    GP: 4/4, DH: 4/4

  5. #5
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durak View Post
    DPS Cleric - 690
    DPS Sab (me) - 490
    Tank - 220
    ... everyone else healing

    these are the actual numbers, no rounding

    i did 28.05% of the damage, the cleric did 44.12%

    thanks trion!
    What rotation are you using?

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phineus View Post
    What rotation are you using?
    well with worthless charge booster

    5x spike 5x blast repeat

    is there a better rotation?

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple NeVeRLiFt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    123

    Default

    I've said it already, but ya cleric's can out dps ranged rogues on aoe and single target.
    ranger/marks is just not hitting hard enough and or does not scale to do damage even when in T2 gear

    hello Trion... are you paying attention and seeing this
    The overman...Who has organized the chaos of his passions, given style to his character, and become creative. Aware of life's terrors, he affirms life without resentment.

  8. #8
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durak View Post
    well with worthless charge booster

    5x spike 5x blast repeat

    is there a better rotation?
    I tried it with shrapnel instead of blast and it upped my dps a little.... just a little.

  9. #9
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Its the same when I played MM, the cleric easily beat me except against huge numbers of thrash mobs. He would have beat me then as well, but he was to lazy to switch to Cabalist.

    Sab does seem to be balanced, compared to other rogue DPS builds. Welcome saboteurs to the LFG crew!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts