+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just quit.

Telaran

Default Just quit.

Seriously fellow rogues just quit. Other games will be out soon. Do it! You know you want to.
    Broken whole role in this game is far beyond playable atm. Thanks trion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    The problem with Warriors is that there is no give and take.
    While other class have to decide, "Hrrmm....do I want more health and decreased damage? Or more damage and less survivability? Or sacrifice some for a stun/cc?",
    The Warriors just get to say, "ooohlookiehere! I'll take some more Damage here, some improved survivability here, and some extra aoe-CC and a few stuns here. Hell, lets throw in a charge and some Burst-AoE damage while we're at it. Maybe a self-heal too. Sounds good!"
    That's the problem.

Telaran

Not a bad idea.

Sez

How about you quit, and stop crying?

Once you're done quitting all the games you suck at, quit life too.

You sir, are cancer. So go smoke weed, and quit being the turd in the punch bowl.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post

You sir, are cancer. So go smoke weed, and quit being the turd in the punch bowl.
    As someone who was active in rogue theory crafting for the past month I have already canceled my subscription. Rogues ATM are really not viable in any role numbers wise.

Merc - 50 Rogue - Briarcliff
    Sin - Sab - Sab - Rift

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post

Oh hi Mr. Warrior. How are you today? I hope a Mage takes a great big poop on you in rift today if you even play on a pvp server!
    Have a good one.

Sorry if i hurt your little fanboy feelings.
    While other class have to decide, "Hrrmm....do I want more health and decreased damage? Or more damage and less survivability? Or sacrifice some for a stun/cc?",
    The Warriors just get to say, "ooohlookiehere! I'll take some more Damage here, some improved survivability here, and some extra aoe-CC and a few stuns here. Hell, lets throw in a charge and some Burst-AoE damage while we're at it. Maybe a self-heal too. Sounds good!"
    That's the problem.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mercy View Post
    As someone who was active in rogue theory crafting for the past month I have already canceled my subscription. Rogues ATM are really not viable in any role numbers wise.

Same i had a 6 month subscribtion and just canceled it lol i guess ima wait for guildwars 2

SO many good players leaving...the other rogues suck please come back!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!
    Pre-server merges BS statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    Given how quickly population seems to be growing overall, I think we'll see new servers before mergers.
    Post server merges BS Statement:
    Quote Originally Posted by the_real_seebs View Post
    I think at this point I'm obliged to grant that functionally I was wrong about mergers.
    A quick snap of the neck keeps those corpses nice and dead like." ~ Ferry

Soulwalker

your doing it wrong... i

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by walkerr View Post
    Seriously fellow rogues just quit. Other games will be out soon. Do it! You know you want to.
    Broken whole role in this game is far beyond playable atm. Thanks trion.
    I suspect that if enough Rogue mains mass-canceled all at once, Trion would have no choice but to pay attention. Anyone else interested?
    Kashta, 50 Rogue / Gwythiant, 41 Cleric / Ampere, 37 Mage

Rift Disciple

I canceled 4 days ago and have until the 4th. Was thinking about resub'ing but this is the final straw. Plus I heard they nerfed some runes that were already attached to weapons to make them AP/Hit instead of Crit/Hit. Can someone check this? AP is garbage.

And they "fixed" the Waxing Shadesource, so it's only 1/2 as effective now but it's locked in there. 7500 planarite wasted.

Telaran

i un-subbed as well had my nice 3 month founders picked out at headstart and been defending trion just knowing they would fix my class and,they have not even mentioned it. So canceled until i see improvements. Id re sub if im not playing something else.
    That's the problem.

+ Reply to Thread