+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: From first place damage to last place damage T1/T2 on every boss fight.

Telaran

Default From first place damage to last place damage T1/T2 on every boss fight.

I am a Sab Rogue. I logged on today and did Foul Cascade, then Runic Descent.

I am in full T1/T2 gear. I went from first place damage to last place damage on every boss fight. I went from 700dps to 450dps on boss fights. The warrior in my group was doing 1.5x more damage then me. This is the same player I destroyed in damage yesterday.

Yep i got outdps:ed by our cleric in RD as a sab, while he was also offhealing the tank a bit
    http://sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/rift/sig.php?sig_id=127292

im sure its gonna help you QQing here
    Adapt or Die

Sez

Most would call you a troll, but I believe you. You're probably using your same rotation too huh?
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Guys. It's all an early April Fool's joke from Trion. Right? Right...?
    Last edited by Sevyr; 03-30-2011 at 02:32 PM.
    Legionnaire Sev R5 Defiant
    Let him who desires peace prepare for war.
    Flavius Vegetius Renatus
    (~375 AD)

Shadowlander

did over 550 on dummy with a new rotation. Still better than the 51 pt ranger spec I've tried so far by about 100-150 dps. Not even in full T1. Assassin did well though with around 600 dps and I can't quite figure out if anything changed there :x

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Most would call you a troll, but I believe you. You're probably using your same rotation too huh?
    the rotation for sabo is now pretty simple

5x spike
    5x blast charge

5x shrapnel charge for AoE

a DPS cleric now does more damage then a Sabo, all while beeing able to buff and heal
    Last edited by Selo; 03-30-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    http://sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/rift/sig.php?sig_id=127292

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Selo View Post
    the rotation for sabo is now pretty simple

5x spike
    5x blast charge

5x shrapnel charge for AoE
    I've said it before, I still want to do some tests for adding in ember and splinter charges. Part of our former damage came from high armor pen. bugs

Shield of Telara

Op this is what happens when you play by using a crutch... you played with a build that was broken (sabo) and because it was broken you did not have any real skill you were proped up by a crutch... now your crutch was taken away you simply are falling over and crying rather then standing up and doing it on your own with real skill instead of a crutch

TLDR: you were always bad just didn't know it because you were using a broken spec that covered your horrible play

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post
    Op this is what happens when you play by using a crutch... you played with a build that was broken (sabo) and because it was broken you did not have any real skill you were proped up by a crutch... now your crutch was taken away you simply are falling over and crying rather then standing up and doing it on your own with real skill instead of a crutch

TLDR: you were always bad just didn't know it because you were using a broken spec that covered your horrible play
    But I'm infinitely better than you at every computer game, so what does that make you?

Isz
    Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll03 View Post

This^^^

/10char

Sez

Quote Originally Posted by Aralok View Post
    But I'm infinitely better than you at every computer game, so what does that make you?
    A contributing member of RL society that lives in a house above ground who at least once has felt the loving embrace of another human.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Isz View Post
    This^^^

/10char
    This what?? How am I bad for squeezing out every bit of damage I can from my class? You fail to provide any proof to what your saying.

Please ignore the last 2 troll posts.

Let's focus on getting charge booster un-nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aralok View Post
    I am a Sab Rogue. I logged on today and did Foul Cascade, then Runic Descent.

I am in full T1/T2 gear. I went from first place damage to last place damage on every boss fight. I went from 700dps to 450dps on boss fights. The warrior in my group was doing 1.5x more damage then me. This is the same player I destroyed in damage yesterday.

So i guess you were not aware that you used to ignore 80%+... And now that they fixed the bug, its obviously gonna be lower. Charge Booster got changed, sure, but maybe you were not supposed to do that much, learn to play other souls, Nightblade ftw.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Wallymarts View Post
    So i guess you were not aware that you used to ignore 80%+... And now that they fixed the bug, its obviously gonna be lower. Charge Booster got changed, sure, but maybe you were not supposed to do that much, learn to play other souls, Nightblade ftw.
    Yeah! Rogues were never supposed to do anywhere near the amount of damage other classes can do. Now rogues have rightfully taken their spot of last place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast