+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggested Marksman Changes

Soulwalker

Default Suggested Marksman Changes

So as with everyone else, I would like to make a suggestion for marksman changes, honestly I'd love to see some of the bleeds and additional effects from the Ranger tree find a home in marksman (or enough synergy between the trees to promote cross souling with them.) But that's a rant for another day.

My suggestion to quickly solve the current Marksman issues includes changing 1 talent and 2 skills.

Sniper Training: Reduces the enemy's chance of parrying or dodging your Marksman abilities by 1/2/3%.

Changed to

Sniper Training: Reduces the enemy's chance of parrying or dodging your Marksman abilities by 1/2/3% and increases damage of all Marksman abilities by 2/4/6% per point spent in the Marksman Soul. (possibly 1/3/5% depending on scaling)

Marksman's Pedestal: Creates a pedestal at the Rogue's location for 3 minutes. The pedestal increases the Rogue's damage with ranged weapons by 10%. You can only have 1 pedestal active at a time.

Sniper's Pedestal: Creates a pedestal at the Rogue's location for 3 minutes. The pedestal increases the Rogue's damage with ranged weapons by 30%. You can only have 1 pedestal active at a time.

Changed to

Marksman's Stance: When stationary for 3 seconds the Rogue automatically assumes a marksman's stance. The stance increases the Rogue's damage with ranged weapons by 10%. Movement breaks this stance. You can only have the effect of one stance at a time, the highest stance will be active.

Sniper's Stance: When stationary for 3 seconds the Rogue automatically assumes a sniper's stance. The stance increases the Rogue's damage with ranged weapons by 30%. Movement breaks this stance. You can only have the effect of one stance at a time, the highest stance will be active.

Thoughts?

Reduce cast time on all casted shots to 1 or atleast 1.5s and add +20% damage to every ability.

+ Reply to Thread