+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Return Charge Booster to it's Original form. Details inside..

Default Return Charge Booster to it's Original form. Details inside..

Ok, I posted pre-patch this would happen. Thank God, you listened and didn't do the Range for the Sabo's as well because I can't imagine the ammount of /quits you would have seen. I think the main problem that we are facing is that now that Charge Booster is doing far less dmg over all after the nerf it's effecting everything we are doing. Rather then just spike dmg which I'm thinking was your original intent with the change. However, as I mentioned before in my post pre-patch that I think the simple "have each charge as it explodes do a check for criting will fix our spike dmg". However, I think you took it a bit to far with the Boost Charger Nerf as well. As you can see by many people saying our dmg is lowered 40-60 % in some cases. It's because of both Booster Charge & the individual crit chance per charge. I think if you returned the Booster Charge to it's original form, leave the Charge checks in place. You will notice the change you were trying to get out of this class with out significantly lowering it's over all dmg.

This and fix the armor mitigation bug on blast charge. There was no need to do ANYTHING until tests were run doing that. The OMG freak outs were because of the HUGE detonate damage sabs were doing because of known bugs. Just fixing 2 bugs is all they needed to do.

My fear is they won't admit their mistake and return it.

You are correct sir, I tried to warn them that just needed to fix the known bug and not go through all of this to fix the whineing that was coming down the pipe. However, they went nuts with the nerf bat and know they have a mess on their hands. I hope the do the right thing and fix it.

- Return Charge Booster to original form
    - Leave Charge Crit Check in place
    - Problem Solved.
    Last edited by -DK-; 03-30-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by -DK- View Post
    You are correct sir, I tried to warn them that just needed to fix the known bug and not go through all of this to fix the whineing that was coming down the pipe. However, they went nuts with the nerf bat and know they have a mess on their hands. I hope the do the right thing and fix it.

- Return Charge Booster to original form
    - Leave Charge Crit Check in place
    - Problem Solved.
    ^^This would get me to re-sub.

+ Reply to Thread