+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deleting my Rogue...

Soulwalker

Default Deleting my Rogue...

Ok, So, I may just Delete my rogue now, and just roll a Mage... My Main is my 35 Rogue... but having fought a Pyro Mage, and getting 3 shot with instant cast spells.... That's just outright stupid.... 600 Crit, 1200 Crit, 800 Crit, Back to back, before I even had time to click my PvP spell to get out of his 5 second snare.....
    Yeah... rogues were bad before, but now, this is an all new level of stupidity...

And, yes, I am QQing, so, you can Troll me all you like, but I'd like to hear everyone els's honest opinion about Pyro mages right now...

But we have stealth... oh wait...
    "Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

Champion of Telara Nightbringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shadokiller View Post
    Ok, So, I may just Delete my rogue now, and just roll a Mage... My Main is my 35 Rogue... but having fought a Pyro Mage, and getting 3 shot with instant cast spells.... That's just outright stupid.... 600 Crit, 1200 Crit, 800 Crit, Back to back, before I even had time to click my PvP spell to get out of his 5 second snare.....
    Yeah... rogues were bad before, but now, this is an all new level of stupidity...

And, yes, I am QQing, so, you can Troll me all you like, but I'd like to hear everyone els's honest opinion about Pyro mages right now...
    To be blunt: Your an idiot.

Balance changes constantly. Even if you happen to determined to play only "THE BEST", that best will change from patch to patch.

Reroll if you must, but my suggestion would be to keep your rogue. Next patch may see an assassin build as "THE BEST." You'll only have to start over from scratch if you delete.

My suggestion: take one of each class to max level. That way to can play whatever the current FotM is at a moments notice.
    The greatest mistake wizards make is to think they can change the world
    The greatest mistake the gods make is to allow a few of them to get away with it.

Delete your rogue?!

You have so many toons already that to create your dream mage will result in you deleting another toon?!

yikes.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Plane Touched

you delete a 35 char which may get buffed in future?
    Why?
    just roll another toon.in all honesty,i hope everyone rolls a mage and then maybe trion will actually make this balance thing a reality

If you are that unhappy with your rogue, shelve it. You can make more than one character per server. Roll a Mage if that's what you want...then you can go back to your rogue once they do something to ruin your Mage...or even roll a Warrior or Cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post

Reroll if you must, but my suggestion would be to keep your rogue. Next patch may see an assassin build as "THE BEST." You'll only have to start over from scratch if you delete.
    Next patch is the Nightblade nerf
    "Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

The patch has been out for a couple of hours and you're ranting on the forums. If you care so much about changes, download the alpha client next time.
    Last edited by Qazaam; 03-30-2011 at 02:24 PM.

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Why are you making a post telling the community you're going to delete your rogue?? Are you looking for sympathy? a pat on the back??

Perhaps you should learn to play your class better. I pull off crits that spike up to 1800 damage.

So sick of mad little ragers like you running to the forum and telling everyone you're going to delete your class because you fail at it.

No spec given ....Check
    No screenshots ....Check
    Even free cost too much now

You know your not really going to delete.

Quit being EMO and grow a set you little panzy.

I don't see why people have to be so dang dramatic.

"I'm DELETING this character."

You're just going to regret it later. Stop being drama queens. I swear. its like you thought we cared about your opinion, too.
    Would you say I have a plethora of piņatas? - El Guapo

http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-rift/10594_15cb87d4d3df51a5.png

p.s. I refuse to play a pyro because when I beat you, you can't use that excuse

I'm sorry you are like every other pvper out there and can only use a flavor of the month toon, by all means I encourage you to delete the rogue, then when the mage isn't the best you can delete that one and so on and forth having to re-roll every time something you don't like happens..........or quit, and by quit I mean MMOs in general and go back to Call of Duty of whatever.

oderint dum metuant: Let them hate so long as they fear.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Put Bunny into your sig to help him
    (")_(") take over the world.

I don't know about you guys but I am going to eve until they fix some of the **** on this game. I know balance comes and goes but compared to every other souls dmg in PvE we suck so much **** it isn't even funny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast