+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rogues a Dying Bread for PvE, Thanks for the Nerf Trion!

Telaran

Default Rogues a Dying Bread for PvE, Thanks for the Nerf Trion!

Well lets start by saying this, I am a Raider Not a Pvper so if you main focus is Pvp Donít respond to this Thread!
    --So there was allot of Panic and Worry over the Patch 1.1 because sab was being Nerfed into the ground by Trion. I held a optimistic view till i logged into rift today and started pharsing Dps Hereís What i got:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ranged 400-550 Dps
    Marksmen 600-750 Dps ( Standing Still On pedestal)
    Marksmen 500-630 Dps (Off Pedestal)
    Assassin 600-750
    Sab 450-550
    Nb 550-650
    -now this is just HORRABLE i am Full epics have cleared 4/5 Greenscale so Iím not just some newb spouting Nonsense.
    -Trion needs to realize Rogue is a popular class and they Canít buff mages/Warriors and leave rogues to die in the background. Please people speak up and let trion know this Bull and we donít want to be buffed to the point where we own all, we want to be buffed to the point where a rogue can do the damage a mage or warrior can, Not just be useless!
    -- What my Aim of making this thread is 2 thing so people can post parsed Spec/Rotations that does good damage and Bring attention to the fact rogues have been nerfed Every patch since Aplha, and it NEEDS to END!

Plane Touched

Warriors had their DPS reduced.

Rogues need more yeast IMO.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Miestro View Post
    Yes - the poor things now have to struggle to do 900 DPS... Don't know how they get a spot compared to rogues.

Shadowlander

OP --

I'd be interested in seeing your MM spec and rotation.

Also, post parses because this thread really means nothing without them.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Miestro View Post
    True but they went from 1400 Dps to 1100 dps Dam Poor them we went from 900-1000 to 500-700.

so yah warriors got a Tiny nerf But we got the slap in the face when we did not need it

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Dractus View Post
    True but they went from 1400 Dps to 1100 dps Dam Poor them we went from 900-1000 to 500-700.

so yah warriors got a Tiny nerf But we got the slap in the face when we did not need it
    I don't have any trouble owning in PVP. ANd do just find on my NB in PVE for damage. I have no blues.

Out of interest, what's that 750 dps marksman build you're using? It seems to be comparable to a pre-nerf saboteur with bad gear, so it should at least be viable as a filler until 1.2.

Well lets start by saying this, I am a Raider Not a Pvper so if you main focus is Pvp Donít respond to this Thread!
    --So there was allot of Panic and Worry over the Patch 1.1 because sab was being Nerfed into the ground by Trion. I held a optimistic view till i logged into rift today and started pharsing Dps Hereís What i got:
    Ranged 400-550 Dps
    Assassin 600-750
    Sab 450-550
    Nb 550-650
    -now this is just HORRABLE i am Full epics have cleared 4/5 Greenscale so Iím not just some newb spouting Nonsense.
    -Trion needs to realize Rogue is a popular class and they Canít buff mages/Warriors and leave rogues to die in the background. Please people speak up and let trion know this Bull and we donít want to be buffed to the point where we own all, we want to be buffed to the point where a rogue can do the damage a mage or warrior can, Not just be useless!
    -- What my Aim of making this thread is 2 thing so people can post parsed Spec/Rotations that does good damage and Bring attention to the fact rogues have been nerfed Every patch since Aplha, and it NEEDS to END!
    Nothing personal, but I think the people that whine consistently need to follow developer chat more. Trion knows and understands there are issues. They have alluded to the fact that they will be making rogues more powerful, as a whole. They stated that mages were the main focus THIS TIME. Rogues will be tweaked to a better scale in some of Trion's upcoming patches.
    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J. R. R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Ilterendi View Post
    Nothing personal, but I think the people that whine consistently need to follow developer chat more. Trion knows and understands there are issues. They have alluded to the fact that they will be making rogues more powerful, as a whole. They stated that mages were the main focus THIS TIME. Rogues will be tweaked to a better scale in some of Trion's upcoming patches.
    I hope so, also all this QQ and *****ing isnt going to help, if people gave constructive feedback and said like "well if you did XX to XX spell it might be better!" then trion can probs get idea's faster thus buffing rogues alot faster.
    CPU: AMD 1055T X6 3.8GHz Mobo: MSI Fuzion 870A GPU: XFX ATI Radeon HD 6870 1024MB / Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 Core216 Ram: 8Gbz Mushkin Blackline DDR3 1600Mhz

So, I'm sort of torn: 51 marksman for the 30% pedestal, or marksman/ranger for the pet boosts?

LAB

I dont think sab is suppost to be single target DPS .

I have always concentrated on the area DPS and Im actualy doing more now .

Pluss if people would let us charge up mobs before combat more our overal dps would increase too .

Unlike mage and fighter ( havent played cleric ) we cant take buffs or powerups from previous fights into our next fight . So once the group realizes this and lets the sabos pre-charge we will be fine .

I have a guildy who this morning goes " dude , I already thought my pyro was OP " . I told him oviously we dont play our toons like the majority of players . I might be biased couse nothing in this update seriously effected my playstyle , and I actualy like the check each charge crit . Checking each charge should increase damage overall instead of waiting for that big crit .
    F Troop ...couse everyone else is to dang serious !

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by nand chan View Post
    So, I'm sort of torn: 51 marksman for the 30% pedestal, or marksman/ranger for the pet boosts?
    to be Honest MM/ranger is fail for simple fact yoru pet dies to much do to lack of point into ranger for lower Aoe damage the best MM spec i have found is

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...x0o.ghxoV0AhdR

Rift Disciple

Post build and parse or I call shenanigans!

No seriously..

Champion

Did they ninja-buff MM or something? Those numbers seem um....... wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast