+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Motif of Regeneration Major Nerf??

Default Motif of Regeneration Major Nerf??

I read where it was changed to 24 pts in instead,
    but yesterday my motif was healing 103 every 3 seconds
    Today it's only doing 60?? That is just ridiculously worthless!!

Major not thought through nerf. HAve to rely on cadence minor regen in play until about 23-24. Cuttign bard heals was stupid, Now you see peopel droppign faster when clerics get over pushed at mid levels and peopel drop like flies.
    NOTICE:
    I would be glad to give you some cheese with your whine. However there is a milk shortage. All the cows felt sorry for you and cried you a river, and drowned.

Poor cows.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kilandra View Post
    I read where it was changed to 24 pts in instead,
    but yesterday my motif was healing 103 every 3 seconds
    Today it's only doing 60?? That is just ridiculously worthless!!

Perhaps they messed up the RANKS of the skill while moving it. Perhaps a bug? I hope so.

Rift Disciple

I had to re-train Motif of Regeneration a few ranks again after the patch. Not sure why. That's probably why you're seeing lower numbers.
    Last edited by Todai; 03-30-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Soulwalker

Yup, retraining should do it.

Telaran

You have to retrain the ranks for Motif of Regen for some reason. Unless it's doing 60 after you already upgraded the ranks then I'm not sure.

Once you retrain bard spells your just as wanted in 5man instances as you was before, our heals heal 5 people (5 in a expert?) and out motif heals 10 people. More then enough ^^ the nerfs are horrible as people need to be close to bard now for the motif heal but it seems ok so far.
    CPU: AMD 1055T X6 3.8GHz Mobo: MSI Fuzion 870A GPU: XFX ATI Radeon HD 6870 1024MB / Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 Core216 Ram: 8Gbz Mushkin Blackline DDR3 1600Mhz

Telaran

Corrected five times immediately after making the post.
    Must be feeling pretty silly, huh?

"Motif of Regeneration isn't healing as much! I should look around and see if there's a reason for it FORGET THAT! GO TO FORUMS AND SCREAM ABOUT OUR NERFS MY GOD BARD IS DEAD NOW ABILITY IS TOTALLY WORTHLESS."

From what I can tell from the forums, just about every class in the game is nerfed into the ground and is totally worthless and is free favor for other unskilled aceroll classes, etc.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tryble View Post
    Corrected five times immediately after making the post.
    Must be feeling pretty silly, huh?

"Motif of Regeneration isn't healing as much! I should look around and see if there's a reason for it FORGET THAT! GO TO FORUMS AND SCREAM ABOUT OUR NERFS MY GOD BARD IS DEAD NOW ABILITY IS TOTALLY WORTHLESS."

From what I can tell from the forums, just about every class in the game is nerfed into the ground and is totally worthless and is free favor for other unskilled aceroll classes, etc.
    Yea I dont' get the complaints when I saw in the patch notes Warrior's skill was doing 100% armor penetration and it should have been 1-5% armor Pen.

Hmmmm, I was wondering how some warriors were 2 shotting me at level 27.

+ Reply to Thread