+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you need a pick me up...go peruse the warrior forums

Plane Walker

Default If you need a pick me up...go peruse the warrior forums

You think the rogue forums are filled with a bunch of whiners, go take a gander at the warrior forums! All these cry baby warriors QQing and posting "cya I'm quitting" threads because their DPS went from 1,100-1,200 pre 1.1 to 900-1,000 post 1.1. Yet on our forums rogues are getting woodies when they can reach 650-750 DPS.

Warriors, what a about a bunch of babies. Get real.
    Last edited by Godzillamax; 03-30-2011 at 12:08 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Godzillamax View Post
    You think the rogue forums are filled with a bunch of whiners, go take a gander at the warrior forums! All these cry baby warriors QQing and posting "cya I'm quitting" threads because their DPS went from 1,100-1,200 pre 1.1 to 900-1,000 post 1.1. Yet on our forums rogues are getting woodies when they can reach 650-750 DPS.

Warriors, what a about a bunch of babies. Get real.
    Definately happy with this patch.. Maybe our DPS is not that great, but now that the warrior got nerfed it is alot easier to play the game without being stunned /killed every time you go out into the wf.

I was one of those ppl that didn't really want these nerfs, even for warrior. But now I don't care, finally able to win some WF's consistantly.
    Originally Posted by Rawne
    Awww, are we resorting to insults?

And here was me thinking we could bestest friends and skip through fields of corn on a summers day.

Now i'm at a loss what to do, should I fly into a nerd rage and hurl insults back, slope off into a corner crying tears of frustration due to someone i'm never likely to have the pleasure of meeting saying mean things to me on a forum, cancel my pre order due to random stranger hinting that I may "sux at my class" because I didn't bother to check my dps while playing a beta for 2 days (because it's a new game ... my dps at this stage means so much it's like a burning pain in my chest) or do I offer the hug of joy and forget about it all......

Ahh the choices.....

Rift Disciple

ive played a rogue class in every mmo ive played, and i maintaing my standpoint.

If you need to play a virtual character with a big 'weapon' and chunky armour....youre over compensating for somthing.

(im joking, save yourselves a long tedious exchange of posts, or carry on, i dont get a chance to excersise my troll bone nearly enough these days)

Paladin/Reavers were nearly impossible to kill because of all the self healing. Now that its more in line, I actually have a chance vs them. =)

I could run into a full group on my lvl 18 reaver/champ/VK and literally barely lose health. It was beyond EZ mode.

As for the warriors quitting the game, good for them. I guess rogues from every game are used to getting the short end of the stick which is why we all complain, and continue playing as if nothing happened. Someday, rogues will be on top of the dps charts, until then...just gotta stick it out. =)
    Faemist - Rank 4 Guardian Assassin - Mercilous
    Faemist - Level 30 Guardian Warlock - Lexium
    Faemist - Level 29 Defiant Cleric - Kotsune

Plane Touched

HAHA i remember this one duo of champ + healer. Destroying our full groups. He always had 19 deathblows in level 20-30 warfront. I remember he always was able to 2 shot me. Nothing I could do, besides snare and run away.

Same with dumb Sabs. Glad they got nerfed.

really sad that nerfing warriors actually buffed us in pvp, sure we still suck but our suck is now comparable to others suck so we suck less? profit! time to pvp with the same ol saboteur spec and harass (not kill just harass) some guardians!!!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+1 thanks for the laugh we need it

Banned

I really do not know why Trion is continuing to allow Warriors to do more DPS then Rogues. The Warrior nerf did nothing to balance out anything cause Rogues need a full calling boost. Not any 1 specific Rogue tree needs a boost... they all do.

+ Reply to Thread