+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hit/Crit/Toughness caps?

Shadowlander

Default Hit/Crit/Toughness caps?

Hello everyone,

I've been working on planning out my builds, and poking through the gear database Zam put together, trying to plan out my approach for end-game. One thing that I've yet to be able to find, however, is a discussion of the needed hit/toughness etc. amounts.

For instance, with my Bladedancer/Assassin/Nightblade build, I want to make sure that my Hit rating is as close to the cap as possible, but I don't know what that cap *is*. Does the hit cap change depending on whether I am dual-weilding or ranged?

Also, for my tanking spec, it would be nice to know what %chance enemies have to hit me, to crit me, and the amount of Toughness I need to hit the crit-cap.

If anyone knows these values, I'd greatly appreciate it.

It depends on what content you're doing. As far as I know, these are the caps.

T1 Experts: 50
    Expert Rifts: 75
    T2 Experts: 100
    Raid Rifts: 150
    20-man raid zones: 200

<Ascendant> 13/13 Seastone Defiant

Shadowlander

And is that just for toughness?

Do you happen to know how much +hit a meele/ranged DPS rogue would need for a raid boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreun View Post
    And is that just for toughness?

Do you happen to know how much +hit a meele/ranged DPS rogue would need for a raid boss?
    For focus on raid bosses it's 200, it should be the same as hit, but I don't have a hit class to test it on yet.

Looking for a guild? Try omen, most of us are in the head start launch, we have members on at all hours, we do rift raid parties, pvp premades, guild quests together, and PvE questing and dungeons. We have a vent and we're casual. We're rolling on Tearfall. If you're interested in joining a great guild apply at www.riftomen.com today!

+ Reply to Thread