+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greater essences for Bard

Default Greater essences for Bard

Aside from the greatest essence that procs the HoT, which other one should I be using? I can't seem to find one that seems viable.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Austen View Post
    Aside from the greatest essence that procs the HoT, which other one should I be using? I can't seem to find one that seems viable.
    Another one that Procs the Hot...

You can get 1 that is a 550 hp over 8 seconds and another one with the purple rift rewards that is 600/650/etc and use both of them. One is a greater healing, which can only have 1 on and the other isn't classified as such, so you can have both attached.
    Stop Drop and Troll
    Stonecrest - PVP US Guild
    Give Bards a real 36pt talent

Shadowlander

Anyone else that's tried both the purple and blue sources? Curious if it does stack and I don't have the Crystal Vine essence to test this out. I'm guessing the poster is referring to the Consuming Faesource and Crystal Vine though.

Prophet of Telara StealthStalker's Avatar

Frozen Deep One Tear from Iron Pine, procs a ~500 absorb shield that lasts for up to 15 seconds.

Don't forget to support Dual Targeting in SWTOR and Prime Online.
    We didn't get it here, but perhaps we can help make the next games into what they should be.

Shadowlander

Ahhh I'll try that out.

Shadowlander

Read another thread that said the Frozen Deep One Tear wasn't proccing off of Cadence. Anyone able to verify that?

RIFT Guide Writer VampiricDemise's Avatar

Default HoT Greaters

The HoT greater I think is our only working greater aside from the Inscribed Sourcestone one.

Just note with the HoT greaters, Crystal Vines and the Faestone one do not stack since they are both of the life family. The Crystal Vine/Sparkling Extraplanar Gem or Sparkling Extraplanar Gem/Faestone will stack since the gem is from the Earth Family and both greaters will proc.

+ Reply to Thread