+ Reply to Thread

Thread: time to delete the rogue

Sword of Telara

Default time to delete the rogue

Thanks Trion, not only have you made rogues the most useless class in the game you have made them a lot less fun. Now there is no reason to take a rogue to a group at all.

So, from me to you trion. A very big and sincere **** you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega326 View Post
    While we're making wild accusations without any backup, I'm going to go ahead and say that you are a 12 year old horse named Suzy that lives in a crater on the moon... and I am absolutely correct.

" It is so easy for you to say this because you are a chongo and live IN your mom's basement. "
    Host of The Ward-a Rift Podcast http://thewardrift.podbean.com/
    Find me on twitter @thewardpodcast or @kidsake

Also, you can find me as Seclya,BARD, Epoch Shard <Dystopia>

Quote Originally Posted by zetans View Post
    Thanks Trion, not only have you made rogues the most useless class in the game you have made them a lot less fun. Now there is no reason to take a rogue to a group at all.

So, from me to you trion. A very big and sincere **** you very much.
    this makes me

Rogues are not useless by any means.

BARDS for one, no matter what anyone says, they are still useful in any raid.

Warfronts, my MM has the highest DPS almost every single time, by about 10k.

World PvP: Assassin = easy mode

maybe you should sit down, rethink your builds and learn some play style before you *****.

everyone is bad mouthing Rogues but it isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is.

also, give Trion some time. Eventually Rogues will get their turn. Sure my friends mage hits for about 3k now, but I can still take him down with ease

troll on.
    DerpStrike: Seriisbad (Rogue) Seriismad (Mage)
    Dark Age of Camelot: Retired after 10 years
    RR10 Bard / RR9 Warden / RR9 NS / RR10 Enchanter / RR11 Theurg
    Final Fantasy 11 Online - Retired after 7 years
    www.bringvictory.com

Telaran

Now we have to wait a month for them to fix it, if they fix rogues at all. No groups for a month, sounds like a fun month sitting in meridian!

Telaran

hahaha sounds like someone got used to easy mode sab. I will give you a hint, try nightblade it's really really good for pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriisbad View Post
    Warfronts, my MM has the highest DPS almost every single time, by about 10k.
    Because topping the damage charts is serious bussiness.

lolwut

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

General of Telara

yesterday i made a run with my nightblade, i tried 51 point in for dps in dungeon and i totally nailed the meter against a reaver/riftblade. Ok he was probably bad but still the fire form helps alot when there is tons of enemy, was losing some ground on single target.

I had great fun though. Never forget that, play what do you like to play, weak or strong and try to be the best at it. One day a nerf/buff will come and everything change. Remember back in time, at the release of WOW, the druid was the worst class ever, nobody wanted them, they couldnt heal correctly, they couldnt tank correctly, they couldnt dps correctly. Now they are good. Trion do listen to player so dont give up hope, im having great fun with assassin for world pvp too, i usually go away with the kill, if not then i was close too (having trouble with champ)

Plane Touched

lol at "MM top dmg chart", my BD can top dmg chart also but top dmg doesnt mean anything much. For example, you can spam your skills for whole day on a cleric, and "woot!" get top dmg chart. Does that mean your rogue performs uber well?

No point in deleting a character in this game, but you certainly do not have to continue playing and paying while the game isn't functioning to your satisfaction.

Plane Touched

LOL, no one is deleting anyone, its just metaphorical. In fact, This game has so much Re-specing options that you really only need 4 characters to enjoy every class. I mean each soul has 4 setups, each with 3 classes.

Quote Originally Posted by SlientShadow View Post
    Does that mean your rogue performs uber well?
    I'd say my Rogue does really well, yes
    DerpStrike: Seriisbad (Rogue) Seriismad (Mage)
    Dark Age of Camelot: Retired after 10 years
    RR10 Bard / RR9 Warden / RR9 NS / RR10 Enchanter / RR11 Theurg
    Final Fantasy 11 Online - Retired after 7 years
    www.bringvictory.com

+ Reply to Thread