+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bladedancer..

Shadowlander

Question Bladedancer..

Currently my character is level 46 and i leveled as sin but recently ive been leveling as sab/ranger (ranger pet tanks and i bomb mob, easier and faster for me as i can take on level 49s without any major difficulty).

Now what i want to know is, how is the bladedancer? it looks pretty awesome, the only thing putting me off is the fact it seems to really only go with the riftstalker build with its dodge buffs.

I would like to try this build for level 50 dungeons instead of sab or if its any good to level with il swap to it now.

Thanks in advance

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Danny S View Post
    Currently my character is level 46 and i leveled as sin but recently ive been leveling as sab/ranger (ranger pet tanks and i bomb mob, easier and faster for me as i can take on level 49s without any major difficulty).

Now what i want to know is, how is the bladedancer? it looks pretty awesome, the only thing putting me off is the fact it seems to really only go with the riftstalker build with its dodge buffs.

I would like to try this build for level 50 dungeons instead of sab or if its any good to level with il swap to it now.

Thanks in advance
    Bladedancer with a Riftstalker 13pt backing is an awesome solo build, you can aoe grind as many mobs as you want really as long as you can kill 1 before you die, you're good to go (b/c rift scavenger will constantly pick you up). As far as dungeons, it's decent as a support soul for the energy regen on finishers are blade tempo -- but as a main tree it kinda lacks as it focuses on things attacking you. Sab (as of now) is infinitely better for dungeons.

Shadowlander

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sano View Post
    Bladedancer with a Riftstalker 13pt backing is an awesome solo build, you can aoe grind as many mobs as you want really as long as you can kill 1 before you die, you're good to go (b/c rift scavenger will constantly pick you up). As far as dungeons, it's decent as a support soul for the energy regen on finishers are blade tempo -- but as a main tree it kinda lacks as it focuses on things attacking you. Sab (as of now) is infinitely better for dungeons.
    I actually have a BD/RS soul tree but didn't use it once i found out how effective sab is. also was hopeing sab wouldnt be the main spec for dungeons as i find it quite boring but at the same time i dont wont to be useless on the dps charts.

but ill definetly give bd/rs a try now thanks

+ Reply to Thread