+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rogues we still want you in experts

Default Rogues we still want you in experts

Listen all the rogues crying you still have some stuff such as SAP <_- awesome CC skill, you are needed for raid healing ( Bard) and in all honestly your damage is not getting nerfed bad to the point people are crying your not needed the soul and skill above proove you are

How dare you bring experience and realistic facts into a forum like this?!

It's a shame Rogues have been pigeon holed into only a couple soul combination choices or face being excluded from groups.

Rift Master

While some rogue souls may not be at the same line as mages/warriors most rogue builds is capable of reaching 500 single target dps. And that enough for Rift pve content right now. So while you are not best you are still pretty much sufficient dps dealers. And you bring a lot of utility to the group.

Soulwalker

Haha. I love seeing all these whiny *****es cry. I group with 2 rogues for my experts and they both do insane dps. You rogues that complain must just really suck. Dont blame trion for your failures.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    It's a shame Rogues have been pigeon holed into only a couple soul combination choices or face being excluded from groups.
    Yeah...
    Not to mention Clerics, Warriors and Mages who also suffer from that fate..

I will cancel before I use a bard soul.

I play a rogue in MMO ROLE PLAYING games because I want to kill bad guys, not because I want to be a musician.
    Wherever You Went - Here You Are

Goest on Sunrest

I kill red people.

We will also be accepting rogues to stay out of the way until it's time to loot, then you can open the box.
    Last edited by Tugrath; 03-30-2011 at 09:09 AM.
    Don't mind me, I'm just being an idiot.

What you did there, I see it.

Soulwalker

Default rogues got a nerf?

rogues got a nerf? thats news to me... oh wait you mean that sabotuers do less damage. imo any one that played a sabo knew that it was coming, if you didnt then your an idiot. my marksman still does the same damage as before this nerf. and bard still heals/buffs for just as much. they just need to work harder to get a minimal heal any how. but being nerfed is far from un called for.

Hello - Rogue Tank here.

How dare you say I can't play how I want?

Bard is nice yes, but I prefer to tank - and I can do it just as well as warriors.
    ||There is no patch for human stupidity||

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    So you're ok with being "pieon holed" into a roll (sab) as long as its OP right?
    Dual Xeon
    4x Vertex 3 max iops, Raid 0
    2x 6970HD's in Cx
    48GB Ram
    2x 22" wide screen

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shokenaw View Post
    Hello - Rogue Tank here.

How dare you say I can't play how I want?

Bard is nice yes, but I prefer to tank - and I can do it just as well as warriors.
    Have to agree. Pretty soon if things continue to go the way they are you will be able to tank better than a warrior. Clerics already can.

Soulwalker

Default why NOT bard?

show me any other MMO game that has any class like the Bard (cos i don't know of any) and we only have 2 roles? weird... we can be melee dps ranged dps offhealers (which are actually wanted in raids and some expert dungeons) and we can tank that's 4 roles if i didn't count completely wrong.

Sab was fun all the time there were people ******ed enough to stand in range and get charges stacked on them and then listen to them cry in /yell that blast charge is OP. Apart from the fact you're lucky if you can take 15% from a warrior with 5 charges. As pointed out already, SAB nerf was a foregone conclusion. But then does anyone actually play a sab in pve? When I pvp on my cleric as soon as I hear the click of a charge being attached I am looking for the direction they are coming from, by the 2-3rd charge I know what direction to move in to get out of range.

It will still be easy enough to get in groups imo, and if the group want you to play a certain role? How hard is it to switch to a alternate role just for that run?

When i join groups on my cleric that are spamming for a healer I often wonder why they were spamming when they already have a cleric, obviously the other cleric has already said 'I'm dps, not a healer' ... if you're not willing to adapt to what a group wants then you get less groups, simple as.

At 50 my rogue has all 4 roles purchased and a different build set up on each of them, if i have a choice all well and good, if i'm asked to play bard or rs i will switch, its not that big a deal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadedancer View Post
    show me any other MMO game that has any class like the Bard (cos i don't know of any) and we only have 2 roles? weird... we can be melee dps ranged dps offhealers (which are actually wanted in raids and some expert dungeons) and we can tank that's 4 roles if i didn't count completely wrong.
    I want a vanguard bard .... purely for the 320% run speed lol the only reason you bought a mount was to equip saddlebags

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast