+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To all you guys crying about rogue

Soulwalker

Default To all you guys crying about rogue

I want you all to quit playing rogue. Dont just threaten to reroll, DO IT. It just means more loot for me when leather items drop in raids and dungeons. I am sick of crybabies bemoaning losing their cheap builds. here is a thought. Try being creative and experiment. With so many souls and combinations if you can't find good builds then the fault is your own, not the game. The crying belongs in other game forums whose name shall not be mentioned. If you feel so strongly you still can go back.............

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Darthspider View Post
    I want you all to quit playing rogue. Dont just threaten to reroll, DO IT. It just means more loot for me when leather items drop in raids and dungeons. I am sick of crybabies bemoaning losing their cheap builds. here is a thought. Try being creative and experiment. With so many souls and combinations if you can't find good builds then the fault is your own, not the game. The crying belongs in other game forums whose name shall not be mentioned. If you feel so strongly you still can go back.............
    This.

I play a bard/ranger 34/36. Love the dps/heal/buffs that come out of him. I'm looking foward to the nerf to bards, and the fix to warriors and sabs. Means I'll survive more, do more damage with less AOE healing around, and be more of a bard then anyone off specing them with 8 points.

Thank you, bro.
    I really don't even know where these rogue butthurt tears are coming from, to be honest. I do great damage on my assassin in dungeons and solo, while my bard is the sauce in PvP.( And still will be after this patch, I hope.)

+1 OP

Oh here they are again, the awesome rogues! with like 10 Warfronts on the active, and about 1500 total kills(wich clearly represent the fact that they are REALLY experienced about what happens in Warfronts) who comes to teach us , poor noobies, how to PvP.
    Last edited by Atreiu; 03-30-2011 at 08:44 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Miestro View Post
    This.

I play a bard/ranger 34/36. Love the dps/heal/buffs that come out of him. I'm looking foward to the nerf to bards, and the fix to warriors and sabs. Means I'll survive more, do more damage with less AOE healing around, and be more of a bard then anyone off specing them with 8 points.
    Your sir are a ****ing ******.....

34 + 36 = 70... Not 66, so actually you don't play this spec at all.

Quote Originally Posted by KayJayEss View Post

HAHA busted.

I didnt even want to reply that guy, a bard going without Riftstalker in PVP...HAHA oh my !
    Last edited by Atreiu; 03-30-2011 at 08:46 AM.

<Anotherguy>
    Rogue - cloudbourne
    Prestige Rank 6

Telaran

obviously these guys arnt 50 lmao if they were they would see the rofl stomp everyday. ROGUES suck. AND SUCK IT HARD. lmao u scale well to 40* then its down hill even in tear 2 gear. noobs needs to learn s t f / u. so devs can fix our dps
    Last edited by Totalkaos; 03-30-2011 at 08:47 AM.

Telaran

IF dexterity gives 1 attack power instead of 0,5 attack power rogues would be fixed

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by KayJayEss View Post

I'm pretty sure we've confirmed that Miestro is a troll. What bard playing character could possibly think that motifs last an hour? Yeah, his 70 point build post is pretty amazing too.

Anyway, putting the blinders on and saying rogues are ok definitely does not make them so.

Show me the parse where they are hitting 800-900 single target dps in t2 experts, just like warriors and mages are, and then your spec, and I might believe you.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kortak View Post
    IF dexterity gives 1 attack power instead of 0,5 attack power rogues would be fixed
    you mean if they reverted the nerf they did to AP in alpha because AA was too good. My understanding is at the same time they screwed AP for melee and reduced AA to the leetness it is now.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Darthspider View Post
    Have a better idea, all rogues should not resub for another month. money talks man money talks.

+ Reply to Thread