+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Please give Rogus a "reclass" choice...

RIFT Guide Writer

Default Please give Rogus a "reclass" choice...

I am sure someday rogues will be better, but for now, every class does what we do better besides stealth.

I dont want to reroll because I do not want to redo all the same quests again.

Let us respec one time to another class.

We need some adjustments, but we're not completely broken. I'm pretty sure our issues will be addressed shortly after the patch - just be patient.

Rift Chaser

No.

Sack up. Adapt or die.

Or re-roll like all the other pantywaists.
    Pakolu, The Squirrel.
    <Old Farts>, Wolvesbane (I refuse to spell it wrong.)

Soulwalker

Weird, I find rogue to be one of my favorite classes. My bladedancer/assassin is pretty incredible.

Soulwalker

But he needs a easy way to be OP again now that Sab is being brought in line with other DPS classes in PvP.

RIFT Guide Writer

I never play Sab.

Plane Touched

Default Reroll? Nah.

I dont particularly want to reroll, I play an assassin in all game, good or bad. I will not change even if they make me have to fight with Q-tips, though I do honestly think that rogues in general needs some alterations.

Im not asking for "my class to get beefed up" cause frankly, I do fine. The point im getting at, though, is how is it that a sabo can out DPS a assassin most of the time, when their damage is range, and an assassin has to be in melee range? Generally you would assume that taking the risk of being in melee range should allow for a higher DPS, otherwise risk vs reward is a lie, like the cake.

I havent played a sab, no intention to, I dont personally like ranged anyway. By this, maybe there is something im missing, but I often see how sabs are "best DPS in the game" which I will refuse to completely believe until I see flawless testing. Everything I have seen so far has overlooked certain areas. But since I havent played a sab, and if there is something I am missing, let me know... But I still dont believe ranged should top melee for DPS when characters are on par (same gear / stats and what not)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kumu Honua View Post
    No.

Sack up. Adapt or die.

Or re-roll like all the other pantywaists.

What because you play a class that is OP? Try a Marksman then you will ****.

Also by the way nice comment, if your 12.

Sword of Telara

I love sin/dancer!

MM/Ranger is fun, but weak.

Rogues need a buff in most areas, but nothing drastic.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Noskill View Post
    But he needs a easy way to be OP again now that Sab is being brought in line with other DPS classes in PvP.

Another kid with his mature comments!!!

What so your saying that a Warrior, Cleric & Mage are not OP?

I bet you are one of these souls.

To be honest, now is the best time to reroll. I mean if you only want to play a rogue and dont really care to see any other classes well ok....

But people are still getting to end game, classes are being tweaked. Its the perfect time to get another archetype leveled or at least start. I play a warrior, BM to be specific. If things just feel incredibly broken Ill probably hit 50 and reroll until the class is fixed.
    Day gives way to night on the storefront mannequins, the audience with Mona Lisa grins.
    Moonlight builds emotion as the players scuttle in.
    Pull the curtain back and let the show begin....

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by LegionKNight View Post
    What because you play a class that is OP? Try a Marksman then you will ****.

Also by the way nice comment, if your 12.
    Your ignorance is outstanding.

Unless of course you believe bards to be overpowered. Though I must admit that I did hit 2968 DPS once on a massive pull while popping virtuoso and straight up burning...

DEAR GOD THEY MUST NERF ME NOW! (But of course I will get a free respec because of it...)

No. Sack up.
    Pakolu, The Squirrel.
    <Old Farts>, Wolvesbane (I refuse to spell it wrong.)

It's not as easy to reroll as people make out. People get attached to their characters to some extent, especially when time is invested in them. I'm something of a perfectionist when it comes to games, so I've spent a lot of time doing quests, exploring, hunting down rare enemies, earning achievements, killing players of the opposite faction, gathering artifacts and...well, the list goes on.

I could do that all again, or I could just stick with what I enjoy through thick and thin. I know what I'll be doing.

reclass??? what..since when.. you choose to be a rouge , not be like crap i hate rouge make my 50 a warrior..since when do any MMO offer that? NONE

Sword of Telara

I have one of each class, and when I get them to 50, I plan on rolling my two favs on defiant to 50 on that side.
    For the story of course.
    Last edited by Candlejack357; 03-30-2011 at 08:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast