+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Microwaves Assasin build - Short and Sweet with cake.

Soulwalker

Lightbulb Microwaves Assasin build - Short and Sweet with cake.

Tired of not being able to kill your opponents as a Sin? Well I have an incredible ganking spec that's surely to put the brakes on the healers. Let me tell you that it can be done! So stop breaking your keyboards!

THE BUILD: Assassin- 40 /Riftstalker- 16 /Infiltrator- 10

Link: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...RddR.VcLc0o.xx

The points can be moved around as you see fit but at the end of the day you still want Hidden Veil
    from the 40 point root tree and the 16 point talent Stalker Phase.

If you try to do burst relying purely on melee you will notice that it's not really burst at all. More like a constant burn than a 1 hitter quitter. The key to this build is bleeds! Simple enough, right? You may ask "but bleeds don't have huge crits. I thought this was a gank spec?" Well read on my little padawan!

BUFF BUFF: I personally stick to Debilitating and Cloudy Poison. But Virulent and Lethal Poisons are nice too. Of course you will need to be in stalker phase and have Planebound Resilience buff going.

THE SETUP: First things first. Clerics are the hardest to gank bc of well... their heals. But with a little luck and hopefully some crits he will go down screaming "nerf sabs". Wait what? Hidden Veil can get you past all the AOE's to your precious cake. Expose weakness may seem like a useless talent and a waste of time to some but not to your bleeds!! Apply that before you spank him. Shadow stalking to your target allows you to get 2 buffs and brings you right behind your cake. Ruthless Stalker and Stalker phase buffs give you 15% more dmg and crit for 10seconds.

THE TURN: Now your all buffed and ready to lawlerskate. Jagged strike, Puncture and Impale are your openers. Then backstab your heart out! If hes a healer your going to have to judge when you are going to Foul Play. If hes anything else use it immediately so that you can Malicious Strike him. Watch your dmg quickly tick away at him. Annihilate is also a great 5 combo point finisher as it allows alot of attack power. This stat helps your bleeds significantly.

END: Keeping it short so no wall-o-text. Any questions or criticism is appreciated. I'm always looking for ways to improve and help my fellow Sins.

Telaran

It's a build i like, but tbh i'm really hating the INF tree lately, it just feels me, and break free completely sucks because of no immunity. So, yeah, i'd slap those 10 points into NB for even moar damage to make up for the loss of sheer burst a 51 sin has due to SS, or even dump a few more in RS for more shifts and perhaps freedom of movement

edit: also, enduring brew???
    Last edited by PaZZo; 03-30-2011 at 07:03 AM.
    Whitefall - Guardian
    Pazzoo - Rogue [Best Friends]

Telaran

This is exactly the spec I have been using since they nerfed boosted recovery. It still feels underpowered against most things but it does seem like the best assassin build.

Quote Originally Posted by PaZZo View Post
    edit: also, enduring brew???
    I feel enduring brew is really under rated. I can't count how many times I've used it to break CC, and even save my life sometimes.
    Sometimes, the stuff on TV is that boring and crap that I feel like sitting ontop of it and watching the couch instead.

how do u get infitrator? i see its a pvp soul, im guessing u have to do quite a bit of pvp to get it? im a newcome here
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

Quote Originally Posted by Heytar View Post
    I feel enduring brew is really under rated. I can't count how many times I've used it to break CC, and even save my life sometimes.
    Can't count? In my entire time with the ability it's been useful all of twice. IF we'd actually had a useful break CC ability instead of this it'd be far more useful.
    Celestian, 50: Assassin(51), Faeblight/Guardian
    http://www.greycouncil.US/

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ayronamic View Post
    how do u get infitrator? i see its a pvp soul, im guessing u have to do quite a bit of pvp to get it? im a newcome here
    There is a PvP currency which you get when you kill others and compete in warfronts. You use it to purchase the PvP soul.

Soulwalker

I pop Enduring Brew when I'm fighting a bard or someone who can CC right off the bat so they can get distance on me. The dmg ticks prevent any unwanted CC.

+ Reply to Thread