+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else hoping for a *stealth buff* to rogues in the patch?

Telaran

Default Anyone else hoping for a *stealth buff* to rogues in the patch?

I know I am. After being introduced to exert dungeons over the couple weeks, I've realized a few things. Not to sound redundant, I'm seeing a lot of the same on the rogue forums these days, so good, I'm not crazy.

1) rogue dps as a whole needs a buff (especially ranged dps), shame only mages got the love this time around.
    2) boss fights are heavily unfriendly to us squishy rogues. We have to move while the ranged dps stand back
    3) i'm having trouble finding a group. Seems no one wants to bring a melee rogue dps to the group

My thoughts pertain mainly to PvE...PvP I do ok as a NB, but I do feel for Sins, tried a Sin build in WFs and ugh, it was enough to give me diabetes.

I like hope. It helps motivate and keep you going when all else fails. I'm not one to hope in the face of overwhelming evidence, though. Trion said they would look at Rogues after 1.1 goes live so I'll be waiting for that.
    Srilan <Memento Mori> - 50 Bahmi Mage - US-Shadefallen
    Ziva <Memento Mori> - 50 Eth Rogue - US-Shadefallen

"Stealth" nerf since you can no longer stealth to gathering nodes inside CC/AP, now teleporting farmers have no competition.

lud
    Champion

UGH that sucks, that was the only thing rogue was good for.

Telaran

Nothing in the patch notes, sigh. They were too preoccupied allowing the recording of Youtube videos...now I guess we can at least record video evidence...

Champion

Don't worry, when rogue DPS gets buffed we'll be so used to outplaying our opponents to win that we will be able to kill anything.

+ Reply to Thread