+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can we just have a class change please?

Rift Chaser

Default Can we just have a class change please?

Trion, can you just delete the rogue class and let us choose between warrior or mage please? If I had known rogues were going to do the least DPS in raids I would have chosen another class. I guess I was pretty stupid for assuming that as a rogue, I could do more DPS than a warrior.
    "We've got a particularly troublesome ability on Saboteurs that's causing them to do better damage in the game than anybody else." -- Scott Hartsman

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Librarian View Post
    Trion, can you just delete the rogue class and let us choose between warrior or mage please? If I had known rogues were going to do the least DPS in raids I would have chosen another class. I guess I was pretty stupid for assuming that as a rogue, I could do more DPS than a warrior.
    Or at the least change the calling description.

Rogues are massively underpowered characters with ****ty dps, sod all survivability and any time you find a fun spec to play Trion reserve the right to screw it over for lols. Rolling this class you are agreeing to a gaming experience filled with frustration, and will not be taken to any serious content as you will be a drag on your team.
    Are you really sure you want to play this calling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega326 View Post
    While we're making wild accusations without any backup, I'm going to go ahead and say that you are a 12 year old horse named Suzy that lives in a crater on the moon... and I am absolutely correct.

instead of "trion can you" i read it as" TRION QQ " the first time because thats all im hearing op.

ohhhhhhh first world problems.. life sure is rough
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Librarian View Post
    1/10 'Pants' Award - and I'm being generous.

Just go re-roll and level something else if you're too lame to actually play a rogue...
    Is it a dream?
    Nay but the lack of it the dream,
    And failing it life's lore and wealth a dream
    And all the world a dream.

+ Reply to Thread