+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Making a Rogue Support class

Soulwalker

Default Making a Rogue Support class

Right off the bat I know about the nerf on Rogue, just want to play a support class really. Doing some research on it and so far I can tell Bard is the best along with Ranger and Marksmen as a second soul. Mostly I want to buff people and be in the back supporting. Though not sure what to pick for my third soul. This toon be mostly my pvp toon so and idea around my soul picks.

As for profession what should I pick up kinda new to the game and don't know alot about the profession.

Ascendant

Roll a chloro.

If you insist on being a rogue for some reason, go 51pt into bard with NB as your 2nd soul.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xney View Post
    Roll a chloro.

If you insist on being a rogue for some reason, go 51pt into bard with NB as your 2nd soul.
    Chloro? Thats the mage class? Not a big fan of healing cause I suck at it.

Bard and Nightblade what about the third soul? Or leave it blank till I can get the pvp soul?

Sword of Telara

please reconsider it!
    even bards got nerfed =/

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    please reconsider it!
    even bards got nerfed =/
    Yeah mostly all classes do and everything going to get nerf, but I bought the game and just going to play it though and just have fun really. Just wondering what would be good with Bard spec, Thought I'm glad your concern about me being a Bard though

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tudolf View Post
    Yeah mostly all classes do and everything going to get nerf, but I bought the game and just going to play it though and just have fun really. Just wondering what would be good with Bard spec, Thought I'm glad your concern about me being a Bard though
    XD np.
    if you are going bard PVP get a riftstalker and the pvp soul.
    if you are going PVE i've no idea since im a PVP person

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    XD np.
    if you are going bard PVP get a riftstalker and the pvp soul.
    if you are going PVE i've no idea since im a PVP person
    Thanks.

I'm mainly going PVP route cause hell I love it, though not sure what rouge can do, hopefully I can sing my enemies to death of something like jigglypuff lol. Yeah that right. PVE I dont really care just pvp, so Bard, Riftstalker and pvp soul you my friend are awesome. What profession should I pick up?

Quote Originally Posted by Tudolf View Post
    These nerfs will make playing a rogue not fun. And I mean it. Be ready to not get into PVE raids, and get ready to little do hardly any damage to any other class, especially when there is a healer around.
    Last edited by Mondays; 03-26-2011 at 03:32 PM.
    Briarqueue

Ascendant

I think sab is the best 3rd soul (for pvp) because the snare pit is better than the 0pt port. Also you can put points into dex if you wanted (though I think it's better spent in NB)

Yes, I was making a joke, but Chloro really is better, sadly.

Plane Walker

go nightblade as bard to increase your heals

then go 0 points sabo for slow bomb

Soulwalker

Lucky I have a large guild so getting into PVE raids and other stuff will be no problem, as well im having fun with my rogue really. I dont really care about doing any DPS really I am fine with that. My souls are Bard/Riftstalker/Sab so far im having fun and killing stuff.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by d4bidden View Post
    go nightblade as bard to increase your heals

then go 0 points sabo for slow bomb
    Thought SAB had 5 point I can place into Dex.

+ Reply to Thread