+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sabs range?

Sword of Telara

Default sabs range?

Saboteurs
    Firstly we’re going to roll-back the changes to Charge range; they’ll be back to the same levels as they are on Live at the moment. Regarding damage, put simply some Saboteurs specs are doing far too much damage in both PVP and PVE across multiple level ranges including 50. In part this was due to an armor penetration bug however a significant portion of it is also due to Charge Booster. We’re still not entirely happy with Charge Booster as is it exists on the Test shard and we’ll be updating it further to reward players who invest deeper into the Saboteur tree. We’re not trying to force people to have to spend 51 points in Saboteur we’re just trying to make it a more attractive option than what it currently is.
    let me get it straight:
    charge range:30m
    detonate:20m
    bombs:20m

so...what exactly am i supposed to do at 30m? put charges and hope that they will miracously detonated? i could just as well walk this 10m and be in 20m range,it will save me 5 talent points of not improving remote clipping.

Champion of Telara

You stack charges from a safe distance and only have to get into close range to detonate them. Pretty obvious to me. Would you rather be within 20 yards for 1 GCD or for 6?
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by faction View Post
    You stack charges from a safe distance and only have to get into close range to detonate them. Pretty obvious to me. Would you rather be within 20 yards for 1 GCD or for 6?
    consider that if im facing a pyro i cant silence him from this range(because my bomb is just 20m) so i will walk to him anyway.

im not saying that its bad the charges are 30m im just saying that its kinda break the mechanic that the bombs and detonate are not in the same range.

+ Reply to Thread