+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lvl 38 Sab rotation

Plane Touched

Default lvl 38 Sab rotation

I'm 21 in Sin, rest in sab.

was a marksman, I've got riftstalker and bard in other roles..

what's a rotation to use? I keep hearing different theories, and searching the board isn't much help.

folks in game channels are saying 5xspike, then follow with 5xblast, rinse and repeat. I don't think that's right.

(talking for solo questing, I know the debuffs and such are better for grouping)

Just finding myself confused by jumping into sab at 38 I guess.

Sword of Telara

sab is dead you won't need a rotation anymore

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    sab is dead you won't need a rotation anymore

that's not helpful.

They've reverted the range changes in alpha already, and the tick change for detonate doesn't hit pve much at all.

are you talkin bout pve or pvp?
    and how deep are you in sab

pve ive heard of things like 5x spike detonate folowed by time bomb then 1 of each charge if you have that skill that adds a charge. lather repeat yawn

if i see its a warrior enemy i like to load em up with spliter charges to help my buddies out.

pvp is totally different. i hardly use spike. mostly splinter stun blast charges with anni bombs
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

Plane Touched

Solo questing.

I get the pvp concepts pretty well, as they're situational. But I'm not running around like a bomb wielding maniac in pve.

I've got 29 in sab, and I do have charge booster.

I normally use 5 spike 5 blast, and half the time 5 blast is over kill. sometimes i'll mix it up and go 3 or 4 spike mized with remaining blast, and finish with 2 or 3 blast. either way you deal it out, it kills fairly fast. for heavy healthed mobs like invasion mark bosses, 5 spike 5 blast. Don't be afraid to mix in your others though, if its multiple mobs. The damage difference when you mix, especially with the +1 to charge talent, is fairly even all around with a good mix. Its not enough difference to make or break a certain set up, at least not in my opinion.
    Logic will get you from A to B, but imagination will get you everywhere ~ Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread