+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightbladin

Default Nightbladin

for fun i put my off spec as nightblade in case sab ends up bein too ****ty after the nerfs. i dont think it will be tho because im pro as ****.

ANYWAY

this class has some pretty neat/weird mechanics to it.

i find myself pretending to be a sab with daggers when im playing it tho :/ so my question is how do you determine whether to go ranged/melee and also is there a way to set up ranged to melee combos making it effective. or perhaps is it melee to ranged that nightblades excell at. comin out of stealth stunning etc then phasing and kiting? i dunno just brainstormin here.

BRAINSTORM SESH COMMENCE
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

Telaran

Depends on your opponent and the general situation. You always do more dmg in melee though, generally your ranged stuff is for finishing off a kiter or when you're closing the gap on someone.

gotta pay the troll toll to get in that boys soul.

oh i see. im always just afraid to melee with nightblade because of how squishy. i need to get the stealth mechanics down.

an
    4LOKO, NOW IN LUNCHABLES

Telaran

If you go 44 points you've got 3 nice defensive CDs on 2 min timers that makes melee very possible if you don't overextend much, and having ranged options helps with the not over extending tbh.

Telaran

PS confound your toll, troll.

+ Reply to Thread