+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Quest? Other Soul Quests? Halp!

Default Bard Quest? Other Soul Quests? Halp!

Hi all

I recently figured out (I'm a slow learner) that as a rogue I can be bard too. I don't have that soul and would like to get it.

I remember doing several other quests for various souls but Bard wasn't one of them. As a Defiant, where in Merdian would I pick this quest up at level 30?

Are there other souls I can get beyond bard? How did I miss this? Am I a few chromosomes short of being mentally ******ed?

Thanks in advance!

I realize my question is simple and I should be able to figure this out on my own etc.. I've Googled etc.. I'm not able to find any information on it.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Krighton View Post
    Am I a few chromosomes short of being mentally ******ed?!
    Dude, just run around Meridian and look for him. I can't tell you specifically where the quest giver is because I don't know. But a 5 minute run around the city and you should be able to find him/her.

Now there is a chance that the quest has "greyed out" to you because of your level. If that's the case just look closely at the text underneath the NPC's name. It should read something like <Bard of blahlbah>

Awesome thanks!

Looking for <Bard of blahlbah> check.

Soulwalker

I my self have spent 2 hours looking then I was going for another quest outside meridian and there she was ;D..
    She is out side the city Meridian in the big red tent..

have fun

+ Reply to Thread