+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 questionsmarcos /ranger

Default 2 questionsmarcos /ranger

ok i try the macro where u show tooltip and then use cast this and that but when i use it tell me only one skill can be used per macro so it not use nothing but for skill!how do i fix this or is there another way to macro this game?2nd anyone have a ranger build where i dont pull aggro and my pet wont die on reg quest mobs where it 1 person quest but the damn mob has 10k health and i have 3k so by time i hurting him he just kill me cuz i run out heals or pots?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    ok i try the macro where u show tooltip and then use cast this and that but when i use it tell me only one skill can be used per macro so it not use nothing but for skill!how do i fix this or is there another way to macro this game?2nd anyone have a ranger build where i dont pull aggro and my pet wont die on reg quest mobs where it 1 person quest but the damn mob has 10k health and i have 3k so by time i hurting him he just kill me cuz i run out heals or pots?
    You've confused me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hefeweizen View Post
    You've confused me.
    i was asking why when i use macro like the show tool tip then put cast the skill and cast next skill dont work for me it keep saying u can only use on skill per marco on they screen so it only uses first cast instead doing rest in the macro! andi wanted a build for ranger lvling where i can surive quest mob with 10 k health and they just destroy me !
    Last edited by snakeeyes; 03-26-2011 at 07:31 AM.

Soulwalker

you want to put your instants with cooldown at start of macro , then you put the instant no cooldown one.

+ Reply to Thread