+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So what's the consensus among rogues of Trion thinking the calling has two souls?

Banned

Default So what's the consensus among rogues of Trion thinking the calling has two souls?

I've played since b4 and I can't recall a single change to BD, Sin or NB. The only changes to RS and MM have been nerfs (warranted or not). I can't recall anything for arch but as I never had any interest in the soul I may have simply missed that.

I'm getting heavily reminded of Blizzard completely ignoring the near total rethink of rogues required to bring them into their cata design paradigm.

Then you havent read the patches.

Banned

Shouldn't you be ganking people minding their own business farming?

MM was too strong so it was nerfed (too much IMO).
    RS was too strong so it was nerfed.
    Bard & Sabo were too strong in both pvp & pve so they got nerfed.

Before we had two viable specs now with the Balancing all specs besides MM are in line with one another. This is a good thing believe me.

Just prepare yourself though Nightbalde is still a tad bit op. So expect balancing next major patch, hopefully MM will get a slight buff to make ever spec viable.
    Last edited by Rockgod99; 03-26-2011 at 04:22 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rockgod99 View Post

Before we had two viable specs now with the Balancing all specs besides MM are in line with one another. This is a good thing believe me.

Just prepare yourself though Nightbalde is still a tad bit op. So expect balancing next major patch, hopefully MM will get a slight buff to make ever spec viable.
    nb is far from op seriously have you ever tried it ? well i did. same gear bd spec and nb spec. nb does an avarage of 50 dps more. i wouldn't call that op ^^ its just a bid different
    Last edited by bahizret; 03-26-2011 at 04:33 AM.

Souls are working as intended.

There is no consensus, this is the interwebmanetz.
    Is it a dream?
    Nay but the lack of it the dream,
    And failing it life's lore and wealth a dream
    And all the world a dream.

Nightblade OP O_o

Quote Originally Posted by bahizret View Post
    nb is far from op seriously have you ever tried it ? well i did. same gear bd spec and nb spec. nb does an avarage of 50 dps more. i wouldn't call that op ^^ its just a bid different
    When a spec becomes the "spec of choice" for a certain role it isn't balanced.
    We already have people saying they will respec NB because it's the only viable Dps spec. That's a problem.

If been noticing a trend with Trion it seems that they are trying to make every Dps class comparable. Don't you find it funny that rogues Sabo were brought down to ranger levels? Which in turn is comparable with most Mage, warrior and only slightly better than cleric Dps?

Post 1.1 besides one or two specs every damn Dps spec across four callings is comparable, that's what I call balance. For pve anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RenTheGod View Post
    Nightblade OP O_o
    I said slightly. From parser statistics they are around 5-10% more Dps than the rest of the rogue Dps callings. For the so called "hardcore" that will make them te required Dps spec for the rogue.

As for me, I use what I want. I roll with people that don't give a crap .

Umm 5-10% doesn't come close to "OP" imo. There is never going to be a time where all calling do 800 DPS 700 w/e DPS you want they well never be dead on some calling is always going to be top no matter what. Honestly 5-10% isn't too much. Hardcore players are always going to go the min/max way. I agree that some of the rouge calling need a buff for sure.
    Last edited by RenTheGod; 03-26-2011 at 04:57 AM.
    Rehn - Rogue - <Cryptic> - Keenblade
    Five billion years ago our planet materialized from thin air More than a billion years later the miracle of life is formed And then A new breed amongst the variety of species sees the light of day Mankind Our numbers grow exponentially From 2 billion to a staggering 7 billion individuals in just 2 centuries Like a virus, we're consuming our host Instead of serving its cause Is this the scenario of our era? Are we out of control? Save, exit, planet
    <3 Frontliner - Song Below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5q-dl50hKs

Rift Disciple

When a spec becomes the "spec of choice" for a certain role it isn't balanced.
    We already have people saying they will respec NB because it's the only viable Dps spec. That's a problem.

If been noticing a trend with Trion it seems that they are trying to make every Dps class comparable. Don't you find it funny that rogues Sabo were brought down to ranger levels? Which in turn is comparable with most Mage, warrior and only slightly better than cleric Dps?

Post 1.1 besides one or two specs every damn Dps spec across four callings is comparable, that's what I call balance. For pve anyway.
    How do you get that people moving to the one soul that hasn't been over nerfed makes that soul the problem? That soul isn't the problem. Rampant over nerfing is the problem. Our DPS needs to be better than everyone else's to offset the fact that we have less survivability than everyone else. Yes, Mages included with their GOS (now new and improved) bullcrap. If the class can't DPS, heal, or survive as well as any other class then what's the point of playing the class? Why not just roll something else and make your group better for it?

AS was always the worst in the tree and will still be they need to adress the issue and bring it in line. A tank Reaver should not be out parsing a AS even if the firghts are AOE trash its ****ing ridiculous that AS cant parse over 500 DPS in singles and i dont wanna hear any ****ing combat Dummy parse says this. In T1 there is a ton of dancing moving out of AOE's that is why Raids and 5 man T1 and 2 groups dont want anyhting but Sab or bard. Sab can crack 2 k in AOE and 1k in on single with no risk to himself. Ridiculous

+ Reply to Thread