+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hit

Default Hit

Curious if there is any way aside from speccing into a soul to get more hit rating. I haven't found a lot of gear that gives hit rating nor have I found runes that gives this, any suggestions would be great.
    - Malkairys Lvl 50 Kelari Rogue Shadefallen Server

What do you mean I ain't kind, just not your kind.

There are plenty of items from dungeons and raids (lvl 50), as well as runes (40+) that give hit. It isn't really needed before end game. Speccing 5 points in BD is a perfectly viable option before you acquire enough gear with hit on it to adequately participate in end game content.
    I'm raging with ire, an ocean of fire.
    My Wrath is the path to all I desire.

Shield of Telara

before experts you do not need any +hit... however after 50 and getting into experts you will need some hit... 100hit (20%) for T1 instances 150 (30%) for t2 instances and 200 (40%) for raid level encounters

Telaran

100 can be achieved via AP/CC run and Order of Mathos rep vendor rings. Very very easy to get 100 hit on a fresh level 50.

Not sure why it didn't post before but...

Appreciate the prompt responses, feeling better that I dont need to farm for the gear yet. I was concerned because I seem to be missing/being dodged a lot in PvE by mobs that are the same or one level above my own. I thought this was something to do with my stats to I saw that I had only 1 hit for stats which, as you can image, brought up a big red flag for me.

So I was looking into my gf's RC stuff and looking into the AH for gear and didn't notice any, and my I asked around and no one seemed to be aware of any. So that's what prompted the question here.
    Last edited by Brennendefaust; 03-25-2011 at 08:25 PM.
    - Malkairys Lvl 50 Kelari Rogue Shadefallen Server

What do you mean I ain't kind, just not your kind.

+ Reply to Thread