+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Build for rogue tank or dps undecided

Default Build for rogue tank or dps undecided

I'm looking for a good build or rogue tank or dps i cant decide on one and I really have no idea on a build for either one I have been using bard to level and its been great with the healing spells and all but i would like to see the other aspects of the class and are bards able to heal rotf? or do they need a cleric to actually heal rotf and above? any help is greatly appreciated!

Banned

Rogue tanks are only viable until you get into expert dungeons. At that point your avoidance doesnt put you over the top to be as good as a tank as a warrior.

Soulwalker

Above dude is wrong. I haven't tried the tank spec yet as a rogue but I plan on it and have been reading up on it, and so far people are doing T1/2 dungeon's perfectly fine with Riftstalkers as MT's.

You just gotta do your research and know what you're doing. There's a really good thread/guide in the rogue forums here if you take a look.

Edit: This is it right here http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ght=rift+guide
    Last edited by Caeta; 03-25-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeta View Post
    Above dude is wrong. I haven't tried the tank spec yet as a rogue but I plan on it and have been reading up on it, and so far people are doing T1/2 dungeon's perfectly fine with Riftstalkers as MT's.

You just gotta do your research and know what you're doing. There's a really good thread/guide in the rogue forums here if you take a look.

Edit: This is it right here http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...ght=rift+guide
    Thank you for the guide i will look into this and see what is the best build for my taste
    Last edited by Outcastcat; 03-26-2011 at 12:51 AM.

The system allows you two roles......why not just try both??

+ Reply to Thread