+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greater Razorbeast skill change

Default Greater Razorbeast skill change

I looked for a post about this, but couldn't find it in the forums or in the list of changes for the recent updates.

My greater razorbeast has stopped being such a great tank. I realized that the only skill he has with the glowing border now is 'Charge'. If I want the pet to taunt, I have to force it myself. Does anyone else know about this? I'm calling it a bug given that they never mentioned it, and it makes the boar a considerably less useful pet to constantly have to force it to taunt.

Soulwalker

Right click the icon to make it auto cast.

If that doesn't work, then I guess it's a bug.
    Last edited by Eyeless1; 03-25-2011 at 05:05 PM.

Ascendant

Are you specced up into ranger tree enough? Just pondering ideas why it might be doing that.

Excellent answer, Eyeless1. Thank you. I did notice also that the skills fixed themselves after I summoned again later. I thought I'd summoned the boar back after the bug, but maybe not? Anyway, this is really something that would be VERY GOOD to be in the PDF manual I think.

Thanks much!

(rastaah, yes, if I wasn't I couldn't summon the boar in the first place. Thanks for the response though. Problem solved I believe)

+ Reply to Thread