+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard help/tips?

Soulwalker

Default Bard help/tips?

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if any of you Bard players out there have any tips on how to play a PvE Bard. (Spec, rotation, gear, etc) I am mostly curious about the rotation though. Hope someone can help!

Thanks

Keep motifs up. Cadence 2x, then either Coda of Resto or Coda of Wrath/Fury depending on if you need dps or more healing. Virtuoso when **** hits the fan healing wise or for a good burst of damage.

Soulwalker

Thanks for the help!

I agree if its a boss fight or alot of mobs i put all my motifs up Cadence x2 then either Cowardice or Distress (depending on melee or spell heavy) then rinse repeat with Wrath or Resto depending on how the battle is going.
    Just practice with it and keep watch of what is going on and you should be fine mate!

Soulwalker

I actually like to rotate my Coda's. Normally I keep the Motifs up, then do Coda cowardice, then next time around I do fury, or another one ect.

Sorta of situational as well. If they need healing then Resto, if they need some debuffs then cowardice, if they just need more damage done then Wrath/Fury aah well you get it.

+ Reply to Thread