+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Nightblade rotations/spec

Telaran

Default PvP Nightblade rotations/spec

What's the bread and butter rotation for a NB? After you have 3 stacks of Fiery spike up? Do you ever use primal strike or is Twilight Force / Dusk Strike almost always up?

Haven't tried NB on my Rogue yet and wanted to give it a shot.

Shield of Telara

Twilight Force, Fiery Spike and Dusk Strike + SoD are your bread and butter. Throw in EF whenever off of CD. Primal/Savage/Keen/Precision for filler dependant on your build. Primal is good as long as you are spec'd for the +dmg in your tree. Otherwise the other skills totally out do it. With the talent spec it makes it more competetive.

Telaran

You will use primal strike a bit while waiting for dusk strike and twilight force cooldown.

But yeah ebon fury with dusk strike spam, scourge of darkness is pretty much the burst of nightblade.

Twilight force does good damage also.

Usually a rotation would go

Put on fel blades and hellfire blades

stealth -> smother for casters, or other opener you want -> dusk strike -> twilight force -> primal stike -> scourge of darknes -> ebon fury -> dusk strike spam -> blazing strikes -> twilight forces to keep in range -> more dusk strike spam and blazing strikes until ebon fury wears off

that's 1 way it could go

Telaran

Okay makes sense. What does a NB PvP build look like? You get Assassin for the imp stealth and Slip away?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by modex20 View Post
    Okay makes sense. What does a NB PvP build look like? You get Assassin for the imp stealth and Slip away?
    Thats a playstyle choice. You can get that, NB doesnt NEED it though. If you are planning on running around solo and ganking it would be a good choice I wouldnt get them for group play unless you are main specing assassin.

Slip away would actually be pretty good if it wasnt so high in the assassin tree.

Soulwalker

Along with NB I use BD for side steps and put all my spare points into riftstalker for the 4 teleports and all the buffs you get from using them

+ Reply to Thread