+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dont Dont Dont, Just Dont Touch It!

Exclamation Dont Dont Dont, Just Dont Touch It!

I have not said a bad word about this game and was leaving strictly possessive feedback about TRION
    Because i really believed you guys were different, i loved the detailed patch notes and that they were coming out so often, i loved constant communication with the community and loved the game in general.

And i can not believe it came down to me making a thread like this

TRION wake up! Completely destroying the only viable rogue PvE spec, because of few lvl 30 pvpers is completely unnecessary....
    I researched and tried every Rogue tree and they all do laughable damage aside from what used to be Sab and maybe Ranger which is still half useless in T2..... WAKE THE HELL UP! DONT DO THIS TO US!

Please call your psychiatrist as well as financial manager and let them determine how many people will actually quit and how much of a moeny loss it will be for the company because of this! I assure you the number will blow your mind away and make your knees shaking! then sit down and rethink your way of balancing the classes! because this is not it!!!

I urge every rogue to make similar thread so they hear us!
    SUCH A NERF WAS UNCALLED FOR!

Also free Nelson Mandela!
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

I feel the same. Had nothing but good things to say about the game, thought that these guys were going to handle balance issues with a light touch and not destroy fun. But now am starting to worry.

This almost sounds like a person begging their significant other not to leave them...
    Ruranak - Cleric - Greybriar - Guardian :: Sacred Haven

ASrock p67 Extreme6 - i7-2600K @ 4.80Ghz O.C. - 8GB XMS3 - 2x HD6970 - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler
    Antec Lanboy Blue - 80GB SSD

Quote Originally Posted by zwimox View Post
    This almost sounds like a person begging their significant other not to leave them...
    A real gamer knows that it's almost like that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lollie View Post
    A real gamer knows that it's almost like that.
    The real gamer does not use one skill as a crutch. This guy quits and has not even seen sab damage on the pts. Oh god a 30% change in dps. God forbid you will no longer hit for 5,000 in pvp. Oh god so broken now.
    Last edited by Puremallace; 03-25-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    Please call your psychiatrist...
    When I stopped reading - if you want to make a post, at least don't be condescending and ridiculous.

Rift Chaser Drizzt of the Underdark's Avatar

LOL at the title, My mom used to tell me that while I was in the bathtub.
    When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead. ~ Barney Stinson

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    The real gamer does not use one skill as a crutch. This guy quits
    OP didn't say he was quitting.

Soulwalker

Wait.. which spec are we talking about again? "The only viable rogue PvE spec"?

I play Ranger and PvE just fine. Are we talking about Ranger?

Hysteria.

Maybe when they actually fix sabs and make them equal to other rogue classes, people will want to play all of them instead of just one. If they find rogues need buffing as a whole, they'll do it, but they won't do anything based on forum whines. Just as they didn't fix sabs based on forum whines. Their data obviously told them that one rogue class being so much more powerful than the others was not right. Anyone with half a brain could see that wasn't right.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kethae View Post
    Maybe when they actually fix sabs and make them equal to other rogue classes, people will want to play all of them instead of just one. If they find rogues need buffing as a whole, they'll do it, but they won't do anything based on forum whines. Just as they didn't fix sabs based on forum whines. Their data obviously told them that one rogue class being so much more powerful than the others was not right. Anyone with half a brain could see that wasn't right.
    Tada people do not think like this. They see FOTM and big bursty class and rush it and mark it the only viable specs while the other 7 get left in the dust.

For every person who quits over this there were probably 5 who left because it was OP.
    Last edited by Puremallace; 03-25-2011 at 01:56 PM.

I have not said a bad word about this game and was leaving strictly possessive feedback about TRION
    Because i really believed you guys were different, i loved the detailed patch notes and that they were coming out so often, i loved constant communication with the community and loved the game in general.

TRION wake up! Completely destroying the only viable rogue PvE spec, because of few lvl 30 pvpers is completely unnecessary....
    I researched and tried every Rogue tree and they all do laughable damage aside from what used to be Sab and maybe Ranger which is still half useless in T2..... WAKE THE HELL UP! DONT DO THIS TO US!

Please call your psychiatrist as well as financial manager and let them determine how many people will actually quit and how much of a moeny loss it will be for the company because of this! I assure you the number will blow your mind away and make your knees shaking! then sit down and rethink your way of balancing the classes! because this is not it!!!

Thank you!
    But Nelson Mandela is free, and retired and probably playing Rift. That's what this thread was about right?
    Please be nice to the trolls, it confuses them.

Ascendant

All you sabs better get on the test server and test then.......so you can give feedback. Hard for them to listen to you from the forums when you are not testing the changes. Yea you might have to level because Mr. 50 is currently MIA but if it matters to you so much, the go do it!!

Now, no time to lose.

Thank you!
    Its ok my son, what you are experiencing is the complete no skill noob inside of you, fighting for its life, you are possessed with this noobishness, and now its being forced to leave you, because it will no longer have an mind numbingly and OP class to support itself.

This will be a troubling time for you at first.. as this noob inside of you eventually leaves you altogether.

You will find a new Rogue build and learn to play. You will realize how wrong you were, an almost Yoda like wisdom will come over you.

You will choose a Marksman/Assassin/Ranger build, or a Riftstalker/Assassin/Infiltrator build... you will see the light.

Pwning faces will be yours once more, once you start playing like an actual rogue, and realize that you are in fact.. a rogue.. and not a noob.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Storms View Post
    Its ok my son, what you are experiencing is the complete no skill noob inside of you, fighting for its life, you are possessed with this noobishness, and now its being forced to leave you, because it will no longer have an mind numbingly and OP class to support itself.

This will be a troubling time for you at first.. as this noob inside of you eventually leaves you altogether.

You will find a new Rogue build and learn to play. You will realize how wrong you were, an almost Yoda like wisdom will come over you.

You will choose a Marksman/Assassin/Ranger build, or a Riftstalker/Assassin/Infiltrator build... you will see the light.

Pwning faces will be yours once more, once you start playing like an actual rogue, and realize that you are in fact.. a rogue.. and not a noob.
    This brought a teer to my eye. Can we sticky this? This man is a poet and leader of men!
    Last edited by Puremallace; 03-25-2011 at 01:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast