+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any news on any latest patch 1.1 updates?

Rift Disciple

Default Any news on any latest patch 1.1 updates?

Mainly I dont give a rats *** about sabs or bards I just care about marksman, but Ill be glad at any updates at this point so if any1 has them let err rip.

Still the same far as I have seen no MM love at all.

-Soon A developer term that is never as "soon" as you want it to be.

Rift Disciple

Well I have hope that they will change them somehow, tbh I wanna try 51 point marksman for pvp but fire and forget and pedastal seems useless I might go for 40 for retreat.

Telaran

your a rogue dude get it through ur head. they dont listen to rogues even if we make up the majority of the players across all servers. LEARN this. Ive submitted so many tickets about MM blade dancer and assassin how it cant be improved without OP it. i got a 50 rogue. and a 17 cleric and 22 mage. at this point imma be playing my mage mostly sense sin over all dps isnt a real help in a raid or dungeon after the next patch. There was a lot of hope but like most MMOs that see short term success, LIKE AION who saw success began to not listen very much to the players anymore and what was the result? died out. warhammer ...died out. small guys like runescape are doing better they just need the right promoters.
    Last edited by Totalkaos; 03-25-2011 at 12:54 PM.

Rift Disciple

I didnt make this post so cry babies would complain, do that somewhere else, only reply if u have heard about an update.

+ Reply to Thread