+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hit caps.

Plane Walker

Default hit caps.

k i know certain hit caps are in place. as you need around 40%(200 rating) hit to be decent in raids and so on.

now here goes another question. if i get 50-60% hit will my dmg go up would it be worth going for more hit augmenting my gear with more hit to reduce the misses and dodges ?

personally i don't think it is. but you never know some games it helps alot others it doesn't at all.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bahizret View Post
    k i know certain hit caps are in place. as you need around 40%(200 rating) hit to be decent in raids and so on.

now here goes another question. if i get 50-60% hit will my dmg go up would it be worth going for more hit augmenting my gear with more hit to reduce the misses and dodges ?

personally i don't think it is. but you never know some games it helps alot others it doesn't at all.
    Going above the hit cap wont help a single dps. There are occasional bosses/mobs that buff themselves with a timer based 25% dodge. These are edge cases. For those edge cases, you can bring extra hit gear to try and offset it, or just not worry about it.

+ Reply to Thread