+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From fun to useless ****!

Shadowlander

Default From fun to useless ****!

Ok so I did a rogue cause Iím tired of mages and there cast times.
    I started out with what I heard was recommended, marksman/ranger/sabo, with pet as tank.. Worked fine and I had fun, I changed to sabo/ranger at 30-35 cause then the pet can still tank while I applied bombs.. Then I had problems and rogue got very difficult to quest with alone so I found a tanking, selfhealing, aoe, low dps build that works, I kill slow but it works.. In other words rogue is horrible to lvl but I donít mind it really.. So what is the problem then?....

Iíve worked hard on leveling this ****ty class and I get ganked all the time without any way to defend myself :S .. When I get ganked I like to change to PVP specc and go back for revenge but the only class I might have chans to do that on is another rogue T_T .. So my pvp specc is a main sabo with sin and NB for extra dps .. So I manage to stack 5 bombs (all buffs on ofc) on a pve:ing mage and when I detonate it takes around ľ of his health Ö and Iím like wtf.. I get chased around by the pet, stunned to kingdom come only to do ľ of his life in dmg Ö ofc the mage selfheal this in 2 sec and Iím deadÖ Warrior I donít even think I need to talk about and clerics I might have chans to kill if they mess up there healing order and I put DoT bombs on them.. The point is still rogue is a horrible ďcallingĒ and I would never recommend it to anyone!

Btw I try to run away sometime when ppl jump me turn out that mages and warriors got more stuns and CC's then rogue can ever wish for!

Now you will tell me to stop crying and re-roll Ö Truth is I expect mmoís to be unbalanced at launch but also that they fix the big issues fast, instead they nerf the rogue and give mages another freakin shield XD Ö That tell me that things are going downhill for this game and atm I feel like Iíd rather quit than spend time doing all the tedious quests again with a mage or a warrior (cause I really think they are way way way to OP tbh)

If you're not having fun playing, then you should stop paying. It's really as simlpe as that. I think most MMO players (myself included) get caught up in the trap of feeling that we've invested so much time and effort in to our characters that we cannot bear to part with them or have them nerfed, but ultimately it's just a game. More than that, it's a game that we have to pay money to play.

So, yeah, by all means, quit if you're not enjoying yourself.

Yeah the moment i loose fun @ playing my rogue i will reroll or quit the game . Simple as that .

Shadowlander

Well we'll se.. I'm currently lvl 45 and leveling very slow because I get ganked all the time so I'm gonna get to lvl 50 and if thing arent any better then I will probably quit the game, cause as both of you said, if it isn't fun why play?

Why do ppl gank while killing rifteventbosses anyway? .. thats just cheap

+ Reply to Thread