+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Blow or Blazing Strike for a Nb main?

Soulwalker

Default Final Blow or Blazing Strike for a Nb main?

Hey everyone, still leveling up and I was having a blast with Nb so far, with a subspec of Sin. I currently don't have any points in the skil that would cast the free fiery spike, so I was wondering if Final Blow would be a better finisher than BS. Also should I pick up Puncture as I move up the sin tree?
    In an insane world, a sane man must appear insane

Do you want 15% more damage on a physical finisher, or 10% more crit on an elemental one?

That's how you decide.

I am Rinleigh.
    I am Defiance.
    <3

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Slowjack View Post
    Do you want 15% more damage on a physical finisher, or 10% more crit on an elemental one?

That's how you decide.
    That is not how you decide at all.

As a NB main you will want to use Blazing Strike. Further into the tree it will recast fiery spike for you, it also benefits from Unstable State and Nightstalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinlessfred View Post
    Hey everyone, still leveling up and I was having a blast with Nb so far, with a subspec of Sin. I currently don't have any points in the skil that would cast the free fiery spike, so I was wondering if Final Blow would be a better finisher than BS. Also should I pick up Puncture as I move up the sin tree?
    Take nightstalker and use BS. Although SoD and just letting the mob die with a couple CP and using riftstalkers rift scavenger is a much better way to grind through levels.

+ Reply to Thread