+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IS Sabotuer a must in rogue build?

Rift Chaser

Default IS Sabotuer a must in rogue build?

Since you can increase dexterity by 15%? Im currently using bladedancer/assasin/nightblade. I dont have any talent points spent in nightblade yet

Champion

Not really necessary. 15% dexterity is fairly nice, but a lot of rogue builds look into the lower tiers of Nightblade and Assassin to pick up pure DPS talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucubration View Post
    Not really necessary. 15% dexterity is fairly nice, but a lot of rogue builds look into the lower tiers of Nightblade and Assassin to pick up pure DPS talents.
    Quoted for the muthaphuckin' troof!

Depends on what you are doing but I don't think it's necessary. I only have one role that has Sabo in it and was originally leveling with it. At around 38 though, I completely stopped using it for leveling. Now in the expert dungeons, I still don't use it. In experts, I'm generally running marksman/assassin/ranger. While soloing, just riftstalker/assassin/nightblade. In PvP is does help but again, I find that I can more lethal with marksman than sabo.
    It is only the dead who have seen the end of war. - Plato

Shield of Telara

when we get a new teir of raiding you will prolly see a shift away from teh 5% crit talents to 15% dex becasue people will hit the threshold for when 15% dex > 5% crit... you currently cannot get enough dex in whats out now to get over that hump

+ Reply to Thread