+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sin ranger

Rift Disciple

Default Sin ranger

So at 35 I switched to a sin ranger build.

So far it is great. About to get as healing debuff and already have permastealth and an anti CC.

the bleed synergy is great. My only real compliant is the pet not stealthing.

The damage is great and I kill very fast. Only 2 open world pvp fights and I did well.

Tellme the problems with this build?

I mainly use sin attacks.

Thanks for input.

Quote Originally Posted by malazan View Post
    So at 35 I switched to a sin ranger build.

So far it is great. About to get as healing debuff and already have permastealth and an anti CC.

the bleed synergy is great. My only real compliant is the pet not stealthing.

The damage is great and I kill very fast. Only 2 open world pvp fights and I did well.

Tellme the problems with this build?

I mainly use sin attacks.

Thanks for input.
    Well I would suggest to take a Ranger/Assassin/Nightblade. You can get yourself stealth and have more DPS than a 51 point Ranger with some Sin.

Just a little trick with your pet because he doesn't stealth. I love to do this from time to time because people think you are a nub only to find out WTF?! I done goofed and got tricked.

What you do is put your pet on stay and wait for the random guy to attack your pet with an AOE because he thinks you are where your pet is and sneak up behind him hit him from stealth blinding power him and run and kite with cripple shot. So much fun.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by BurntSushi View Post
    Well I would suggest to take a Ranger/Assassin/Nightblade. You can get yourself stealth and have more DPS than a 51 point Ranger with some Sin.

Just a little trick with your pet because he doesn't stealth. I love to do this from time to time because people think you are a nub only to find out WTF?! I done goofed and got tricked.

What you do is put your pet on stay and wait for the random guy to attack your pet with an AOE because he thinks you are where your pet is and sneak up behind him hit him from stealth blinding power him and run and kite with cripple shot. So much fun.
    Nice trick with pet. I will try that. Thanks

I'd say just forget about ranged souls while leveling and jump right over to a BD/Sin with bard offspec healing.

My preference for solo play at 50 atleast and I regret not using BD/Sin with bard or rift offspec earlier while leveling.
    "The universe is a machine where you have been placed, and like a machine the outcome can be known. Every battle has already been won or lost. All that is left is for you to choose your side."

LOL nice trick! I like that! Have to remember that one.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Angryorc View Post
    I'd say just forget about ranged souls while leveling and jump right over to a BD/Sin with bard offspec healing.

My preference for solo play at 50 atleast and I regret not using BD/Sin with bard or rift offspec earlier while leveling.
    I was NB with off spec in bard for the healing. But it is getting moved to 26 points.

I might end up going back to as NB spec but this one I thought I would try out for fun and so far
    I am tearing through mobs and doing well in pvp.

I am mainly doing sin attack but switch to kiting when I over aggro.

The utility of this spec is amazing.

Soulwalker

What's the BD/Sin build you used? I'm bored with ranger pve

Looking at trying: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0dVh0Rzhbz.Ahz

+ Reply to Thread