+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop whining about the sab nerf when you talk about rogue in general.

Default Stop whining about the sab nerf when you talk about rogue in general.

The sab is an oddity soul(to a lesser degree the bar and the rift stalker are too.)
    All sab issue are rather separate from general rogue issues.
    Whether the nerfs are of the proper level is debatable but the sab was over powered.

The melee and ranged rogue classes are all gimp.
    They are the bread and butter of the rogue class. They are why most players decided to play rogues.
    They need help.

But when you whine about the nerfing of the the obviously overpowered sab in the same post you talk about the rest of the rogues sucking its discredits the valid point the all melee and ranged souls need some help.
    Wherever You Went - Here You Are

Goest on Sunrest

I kill red people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoest9 View Post
    The sab is an oddity soul(to a lesser degree the bar and the rift stalker are too.)
    All sab issue are rather separate from general rogue issues.
    Whether the nerfs are of the proper level is debatable but the sab was over powered.

The melee and ranged rogue classes are all gimp.
    They are the bread and butter of the rogue class. They are why most players decided to play rogues.
    They need help.

But when you whine about the nerfing of the the obviously overpowered sab in the same post you talk about the rest of the rogues sucking its discredits the valid point the all melee and ranged souls need some help.
    I agree though i cannot speak for the Ranged AS is absloutely worthless in endgame Raid leaders and strategists wont even take a rogue unless its Bard or sab. T1 and 2 melee dps is good for trash and thas it and you stillg e better perfomance from a ranged. Im just gonna reroll a healer and screw it all .

+ Reply to Thread