+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nightblade PvP build

Plane Touched

Default Nightblade PvP build

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...goos.VVb0h0x0o

44 NB- 21 infiltrator - 0 Riftstalker for the gap closer...

What do you guys think about this build, it's intended for 1v1/ World pvp You guys think it will work?

its not too bad defensive wise. if you wanted a ganking build im using something like this while leveling, dungeons, and loooots of world pvp.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...boz.iItRGogRos

2 blinds, stun, perma stealth. you can take 1 point out of the sin build for one more somewhere in NB to get blackout. you retain RS for the gap closing. the downside of this build is you dont have the vanish from infiltrator but you get all the fun crap from sin. you can really go either way.
    Asesina
    Briarcliff - PvP - US
    Fist of the Empire

CPU: Intel i5 2500k 3.3 GHz stock GPU: Nvidia GTX 560 Ti (Msi twin Frozr) Mobo: Asus P8P67 Pro PSU: Coolermaster 700w Modular Ram: Corsair XMS DDR3 1600 4G x 2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 32 MB Cache 7200 RPM 500g Case: Raidmax Hummer Mouse: Razer naga Keyboard: Logitech G11

Soulwalker

On your finisher with NB/Sin builds do you use Final Blow or do you use Blazing Strike?

i only use the NB attacks because i dont take any of the sin talents to buff their attacks. blazing strike with 5x heat retention hits nearly as hard as a detonate for me sometimes.
    Asesina
    Briarcliff - PvP - US
    Fist of the Empire

CPU: Intel i5 2500k 3.3 GHz stock GPU: Nvidia GTX 560 Ti (Msi twin Frozr) Mobo: Asus P8P67 Pro PSU: Coolermaster 700w Modular Ram: Corsair XMS DDR3 1600 4G x 2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 32 MB Cache 7200 RPM 500g Case: Raidmax Hummer Mouse: Razer naga Keyboard: Logitech G11

Do you guys think Scourge of darkness is useful in pvp(wf's)?

Soulwalker

I opted to put 3 points into Improved Final Blow instead of Improved Blazing Strike. Heat Retention goes off on either but I still second guess this choice all the time.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I havnt spec'd into that yet, I am only level 38 but interested in the answer to this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Devast View Post
    I havnt spec'd into that yet, I am only level 38 but interested in the answer to this as well.
    YES! ffs, nb's main skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgV8GWEO9Ms

Wouldnt be doing near my dps without it.
    Last edited by Darkhan1; 03-25-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Yes.

Separate scourge from your other finishers, if you use it in a combo macro it will fire when you don't want sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ururu View Post
    Yes.

Separate scourge from your other finishers, if you use it in a combo macro it will fire when you don't want sometimes.
    Yeah i got it macroed atm, guess i'll be changing that now.

any advice for my build? http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...I0o.ihzkGogoos

Is lingering flame worth it? is fire and death attunement a good pvp talent?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhan1 View Post
    YES! ffs, nb's main skill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgV8GWEO9Ms

Wouldnt be doing near my dps without it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ururu View Post
    Yes.

Thanks for the answers fellas.

fire and death is a good talent in all occasions. the 3% passive is better than melted skin technically. both is just that much better. not to mention the reduced damage. lingering flame in pvp, imo, isnt worth it due to the fact that you're keeping a dot on someone when you may need to blind them. using blinds to control someone while you reposition, run, whatever is the key to taking on people higher level than you or in better gear. or even multiple people. along with your 2 stuns you can effectively control someone until death.
    Asesina
    Briarcliff - PvP - US
    Fist of the Empire

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Shmuck View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...goos.VVb0h0x0o

44 NB- 21 infiltrator - 0 Riftstalker for the gap closer...

What do you guys think about this build, it's intended for 1v1/ World pvp You guys think it will work?
    no melted skin is fail

RIFT Guide Writer

Why not take puncture, another 2pt building ability and bleed?

Also, which weapon enchants do you go with? Fell blades and Hellfire? Or one of the sin poisons?

puncture can be taken depending. if you take puncture you're better off not taking the second blind. i prefer to go dotless if i can help it. (though i think i may have taken serrated blades on accident on the build i posted). in general warfronts ill use hellfire/fell. if im going for someone i dont think will heal themselves or cant ill use lethal poison. for general questing i use hellfire/lethal. same goes for dungeons.
    Asesina
    Briarcliff - PvP - US
    Fist of the Empire

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast