+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Melee AoE Rogue?

  1. #1
    Shadowlander Breetai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default Melee AoE Rogue?

    Looking for a good build for a Melee rogue, that can AoE through quest mobs. I'm currently running a BD/RS build and 1-2 mobs are fine, 3 and 4 and I'm toast...Any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Champion Wifeagro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai View Post
    Looking for a good build for a Melee rogue, that can AoE through quest mobs. I'm currently running a BD/RS build and 1-2 mobs are fine, 3 and 4 and I'm toast...Any thoughts?
    there is no AOE rogue and at endgame currently there is no Melee DPS , its sab or ranger this class is the most broken of all the base classes and its not looking like it will be ifxed anytime soon BD and As are destroyed right now

  3. #3
    Shadowlander Breetai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I should have added, naysayers need not reply. I know there are builds out there. I know Rogues in no way are as bad as most of the whiners make out in this forum.

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #4
    Champion Wifeagro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai View Post
    I should have added, naysayers need not reply. I know there are builds out there. I know Rogues in no way are as bad as most of the whiners make out in this forum.

    Thanks in advance.
    No body is whinning im just telling ya like it is . the endgame number crunchers got it figured and wont even consider you unless you have a bard build or Sab. I can get end game groups with bard but BD or AS, but melee DPS need not apply for endgame T2 or raids.

  5. #5
    Champion Wifeagro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai View Post
    Looking for a good build for a Melee rogue, that can AoE through quest mobs. I'm currently running a BD/RS build and 1-2 mobs are fine, 3 and 4 and I'm toast...Any thoughts?
    and for the record for lvling Combo up BD and AS its fun for lvling I like the heavy AS with secondary BD but you can go the revers if you want i just like the perma stealth and dots of assassin better for lvling.

  6. #6
    Shadowlander Breetai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I'm looking for a grinding build for leveling/questing. I'm not looking endgame right now. So I guess that's the difference.

  7. #7
    Champion Wifeagro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai View Post
    Looking for a good build for a Melee rogue, that can AoE through quest mobs. I'm currently running a BD/RS build and 1-2 mobs are fine, 3 and 4 and I'm toast...Any thoughts?
    And sorr just to clarify they are not broken for solo lvling they just fine. Its the endgame

  8. #8
    Shadowlander Breetai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wifeagro View Post
    and for the record for lvling Combo up BD and AS its fun for lvling I like the heavy AS with secondary BD but you can go the revers if you want i just like the perma stealth and dots of assassin better for lvling.
    perfect, thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts