+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Nightblade builds/tips

Plane Walker

Default Looking for Nightblade builds/tips

Hi,

I'm intrested in trying Nightblade for PvP (and PvE).

Currently I'm thinking of going 51 NB 15 Riftsalker.

Since I know a toss about nightblade, I would appicated any help/tips

Quote Originally Posted by d4bidden View Post
    Hi,

I'm intrested in trying Nightblade for PvP (and PvE).

Currently I'm thinking of going 51 NB 15 Riftsalker.

Since I know a toss about nightblade, I would appicated any help/tips

Riftstalker is good for leveling, but my raid spec is gonna be NB/Sin/BD probably.

I have to see some numbers on what percentage of my damage is from auto attacks vs poison before i figure out how my last points are getting spent.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Darknesse View Post
    Riftstalker is good for leveling, but my raid spec is gonna be NB/Sin/BD probably.

I have to see some numbers on what percentage of my damage is from auto attacks vs poison before i figure out how my last points are getting spent.

I'm level 50 already.

Basically 15 points in RS gives me Shadow Stalk. if I put my 3rd soul on infiltrator thats 2 anti cc skills.

Shield of Telara

What you will find is against other dps you will be able to take them down. Though, sabo right now can blow you up faster then you can blow them up. Against a healer though, I personally find myself getting them to halfway dead before the spike back to full health. The Riftstalker does help survivability when your getting focused in a group. You can pick a target further away and jump to them. Alot of the time this distracts the other melee into picking another target.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Relanex View Post
    What you will find is against other dps you will be able to take them down. Though, sabo right now can blow you up faster then you can blow them up. Against a healer though, I personally find myself getting them to halfway dead before the spike back to full health. The Riftstalker does help survivability when your getting focused in a group. You can pick a target further away and jump to them. Alot of the time this distracts the other melee into picking another target.
    Twilight Transend makes Sabos lol useless against you

Shield of Telara

What I have found though it once you start throwing out flame spikes people try to duck away thinking you're about to detonate them. They don't seem to really pay attention to the debuffs they are getting.
    Tsarin - Sunrest (PVP-RP) - Eth DPS Cleric (50) - Static

+ Reply to Thread