+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wound Poison

Sword of Telara

Default Wound Poison

assassins need some sort of anti-healing ability,they only good anti-healing they can get is 32 NB and its WAY TOO MUCH.
    we need a poison which reduces healing taken(like in WOW),NBs anti-healing is a curse so it only makes sense that we will have a poison which does the same.
    as now assassin just cant kill healer even 7 lvls lower than him,instant heals that heal 70% of the hp are way too much...

also now that sabs are LOL,assassin is the best choice to PVP and we need some love VS healers

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nodisplay View Post
    assassins need some sort of anti-healing ability,they only good anti-healing they can get is 32 NB and its WAY TOO MUCH.
    we need a poison which reduces healing taken(like in WOW),NBs anti-healing is a curse so it only makes sense that we will have a poison which does the same.
    as now assassin just cant kill healer even 7 lvls lower than him,instant heals that heal 70% of the hp are way too much...

also now that sabs are LOL,assassin is the best choice to PVP and we need some love VS healers
    Consider taking a look at the PvP tree.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ethernia View Post
    Consider taking a look at the PvP tree.
    the most useless anti-healing ability that i've seen in my life.
    each heal reduce it's effect by 10% means after 5 heals (or HoTs ticks) BB anti healing...
    even after 2-3 heals the anti healing will be just 20% LOL.

in short: worst anti-heal ever invented

I'd rather see Assassins given a silence skill than a healing debuff. Yes, the debuff would be nice, but it's one of the cool and unique things to the Nightblade tree right now and I appreciate that about it.

Shadowlander

Nightblade anyone? If you want to be the Anti-healer rogue, play that.

+ Reply to Thread