+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sniper pedestal worth the 51 points?

Soulwalker

Default Sniper pedestal worth the 51 points?

Apologies if this has been asked before, and apologies for this not being another "i cry for my sab" thread, that seem so popular of late. But I just want to know if it's worth investing 51 points in the MM tree for a 20% boost to damage(over the 10% boost with the lower level mm pedestal). 20% damage is a lot of course, this I am aware of, but there are other possibilities for such points.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Shadowlander

Nope, not worth the points.

Well personally, i think u can get more benifit using other souls to get the extra damage, and you will gain some other skills which will much-mo better suite you in the game as the MM had several nerf bats taken to it prior to launch, and all the movement speed buffs really dont fit.. imo what you lose is some CC from other souls, crit, .. I just have a hard time tossing 51pts into any tree, the prob. with the whole ped. thing is , in alot of fights, u have to move out of stuff or adjust because of knock backs or LOS, even solo if you have pathing mobs u need to adjust cause with 51pts u wont have a pet to help and kiting in rift can be a challenge.

just my .02 wasting alot of pts .... better put to use in other souls.. however.. that said, if you like the style, then sure, its worth it, if u have fun playing it. go for it. 20% boost is nice

Last edited by Wigett; 03-25-2011 at 03:29 AM.
    Drive it like u stole it

Shadowlander

the problem is you can get the damage elsewhere and you aren't confined to a tiny circle on the ground.

Not worth it. Your stucked to the circle or have to spend time putting up a new one.
    It should be changed into a buff.
    EU Icewatch - Defiant - Rogue - Level 50

+ Reply to Thread