+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Maybe i found a good Ranged rogue build, maybe...

Soulwalker

Default Maybe i found a good Ranged rogue build, maybe...

eh guys been tinkering with the rogue souls and i think i found a decent build, im not level 50 yet so i cant test it all out but i see alot of big bonus' from it. check it out and tell me what you think. Maybe its been posted, maybe it hasn't.

anyways would be really cool if you guys tested this build out and told me what you think.

For what, raiding?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Batistab View Post
    eh guys been tinkering with the rogue souls and i think i found a decent build, im not level 50 yet so i cant test it all out but i see alot of big bonus' from it. check it out and tell me what you think. Maybe its been posted, maybe it hasn't.

anyways would be really cool if you guys tested this build out and told me what you think.
    combat comulation only works after killing a target we are mostly working out builds to raids and such single target steady dps builds but yes something like that has been passed around and tossed aside as going further in nb does more dmg.

Soulwalker

yeah this was raiding, i dont know yet how we're going 2 fix pvp but pvp was screwed when sab was the only spec that would work. Eliminating them will just make trion find solutions.

who knows maybe nefing sab was becuase the other souls are going to get a buff which would cause the sab 2 be even more OP. thats my hope atleast :P

remember boys it takes time for patches to come out, this sucks right now but it'll get better. MMO's are ment 2 last along time; give it just that, time.

also **** warriors

+ Reply to Thread